Adobe Premiere?

Anyone knows how to edit MPEG video using Adobe Premiere? I am trying to put my name and date on my video, but can't get it work? I looked into the help manual but nothing helpful.

Thanks,

Sorry for super-quick reply... in hurry though.

1) Create a new TITLE, put your name/date on that.

2) Place your video in track1

3) Drag&Drop the TITLE you just created in video track 2 (ABOVE the video)... you'll can stretch the title edges to make it longer or shorter.

4) Preview or export the video; you won't be able to see the title while working in Premiere (which sux)

If you've been able to understand my poorly written instructions (sorry), it should have your video with the title (containing the Name/Date) overlayed on top of the video. If it just has the name/date with a black screen, you'll need to adjust the transparency of the TITLE file.

sorry i cant be more specific at the moment... if you still have probz i can help and i mite even post some screenshots. (time depending)

also, what version of Premiere you using?

<B>ac011</B>: See attached screenshot below of how your Premiere Project should look (if you've understood my rushed instructions...so sorry about that). Note the video track is in track Video 1, and the title is in Video 2. Video 2 or higher support transparency.

In case you didn't already know, you can fade the title in and out by creating little 'envelopes' - first click the little 'down arrow' to expand video track 2 details, then just click on the red line to create an envelope point. Click and drag the points to fade the title in and out. It's pretty intuitive so have a play about...

<B>Animate</B>: you're absolutely right... but i've had weird problems with that since moving to premiere 6.5 when editing DV footage, so i don't use it often. :(

<B>NSXaholic</B>: LOL... thanx man. btw, now i sound like 'know-it-all' but there is sooooo much i don't know... There is no such thing as an 'expert'

Attachments

• premiere_screenie.jpg
    premiere_screenie.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 74
IT FINALLY WORK!!!

Thank you very much Neo!!!! and anyone who offer to help me.

I had spent the whole day working on this and can't make it work. You guys are very helpful! I am not only enjoy my NSX, but more on the NSX community.

Thanks,

Back