ACURA: Project Le Mans

Next Saturday (March 17th) at 8:30A on SPEED ... they will be running "Acura: Project Le Mans" - Looking at Acura's re-entry into world-class sports prototype racing.

This show runs before the coverage of the 12 Hours of Sebring ... Enjoy!

Mark

Well you know what they say "Four Times is more of a charm than three!"

Actually, this is the only room of the NSXPrime that I actually visit ... so I was unaware of the overlap ... and wanted to make sure that my Canadian Performance Car Buddies were in the know.

Are you going to be at the 12 Hours of Sebring Race?

I'll be there Cheering on the Vette's in the Corvette Coral.

Mark

The teams will have strong regional support and attendance from nsxca members at every venue.

I've always been a fan of the NSX ... great looking car.

As a die-hard Vette guy ... I also love the Le Mans Racing ... I'm driving down Wednesday to catch the 12 Hours Race at Sebring ... and I look forward to seeing how the Corvette Racing team does ... unfortunately ... the GT1 class remains small ... Corvette and Aston Martin only in this ALMS race.

When I heard that Acura was putting a car in, I was hoping it would have been a new NSX GT1 car ... with the proposal of a new road car being launced in the near future ... would make a lot of sense!

LMP2 class car should be a lot of fun ... any word if Danica will be the third driver?

Mark

Back