Acura HSC Offically On Sale!!!

NeoNSX said:
hehehe... i love threads like this. Let's beat him up. :p

yeah. I agree- Lets get'em! The jury recommend tar and feathering... :cool:
02.jpg

I suggest a "roasting" :tongue:

anyone caravaning to daly city? ;) I think a trip to the bay area would be interesting. :biggrin: plus we get to go hunting! :smile:

ediddynsx said:
anyone caravaning to daly city? ;) I think a trip to the bay area would be interesting. :biggrin: plus we get to go hunting! :smile:

you need to have some baits to trap this guy. i suggest some stinking cheeze or woman's underwear. He will fall for it! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

spartan2-3 said:
I know exactly how to trap this geezer :biggrin:
As Randomharmony suggested womens undies for start :biggrin:
undies??? My precious (lord of the rings) :biggrin:

spartan2-3 said:
I know exactly how to trap this geezer :biggrin:
As Randomharmony suggested womens undies for start :biggrin:

make sure you get the extra plus sizes, i know he has a thing for busty woman:wink: something about moutain climbing or something....

You can get those undies at lane bryant :tongue: :cool:

randomharmony said:
make sure you get the extra plus sizes, i know he has a thing for busty woman:wink: something about moutain climbing or something....

LOL.

ewwwwwwww....

Hawt wheelz

Resurrecting a year old thread because I ran across the HSC in what appears to be an Automan-inspired paint scheme. :tongue:

There's also an interesting note on the back of the package: "FUN FACTS '06 #199 of 233! The Acura HSC was introduced as a new model in 2005. This was the first Acura in the Hot Wheels line!" :confused: No wonder I could never find a Vigor! :D

118065934-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back