Acura dealer impressed with LarryB's talents!

I had the cats replaced under warranty today and a service manager came over to compliment me on how well maintained the car is considering it is a '96, has 77,XXX miles and gets tracked. He wanted to know which dealer has such a great NSX tech on staff and I had to break the news to him that I would not trust a dealer to do non-warranty work. He was surprised to learn that I had a friend do all my work for the last several years and he admired how well LarryB keeps an NSX in excellent mechanical condition.

Just another reason why I always recommend LarryB for maintenance/mod work for your NSX.

Thanks Larry!

Hey you forgot one thing !
I may be a newbie to dealing with LarryB but his honesty and advice have already saved me a bundle. It is obvious in everything he does while working on the cars in his care. His love for the NSX and his experience have steered me away from needless spending. Find a dealer or other shop that will say "you really don't need that" or wait until NSXPO to see all of the choices in person and then make your decision.

I think his best diagnostic tool is his sense of what feels right and what doesn't when he's driving your car. It's a two hour ride to get to Larry from my place in NJ but it has already proved worth the trip ! :D :D :D :D

Thanks Larry

Back