Accident on the 101 today! Scottsdale, AZ

I passed a group of about 10 cars that were involved in an accident today at around the 101 and Scottsdale (I think). I noticed that one of them was a black NSX! I didn't get a good look but I didn't see any damage on the NSX. Hope everyone was okay, including the NSX!

I passed a group of about 10 cars that were involved in an accident today at around the 101 and Scottsdale (I think). I noticed that one of them was a black NSX! I didn't get a good look but I didn't see any damage on the NSX. Hope everyone was okay, including the NSX!

What kind of rims? That wasn't you, was it OJ? :(

I just got a quick glance, but the wheels looked like stock 17s.

Hm... I'm not sure who that could be then, unless OJ swapped out his rims.. I think he did say he was looking to replace them with stock.

Oh well.. whoever it is, I hope everything works out okay... let us know if you need anything.

When I saw O.J. last weekend, he had 97 OEM rims on his car.....Hopefully that was not him.....

Nope. Not OJ. Me. I'm a new kid on the (NSX) block. my fiance's daughter was involved in the EB bender (very minor luckily) I went right over to check on her. I was in the WB median. Looking forward to meeting other owners at some point in the near future. Tim.

'95 Green/Black, all stock.

I'm very happy that nobody was hurt.

Welcome Tim. Are you in North Scottsdale? I saw a silver 2000 a couple of weeks ago not too far from home... I even spoke to the driver... asked what year it was and told him that I have a red one... I wasn't driving the NSX of course.

EDIT: :redface: Oops... just read that it was a green NSX... nevermind the above comment pertaining to the silver NSX.

I am. Near T-Bird & FLW. Been an excited owner for 1-1/2 sets of tires now (equates to about 1 year I'm finding out). Ready for new shoes all around in the next couple of weeks this time. Still rolling on stock wheels until I jump into the +1 or +2 upgrade forum debates this coming fall. Thanks for the welcome and for touching base. T.

Back