abandoned 911 turbo cabrio - legal question

Nick,

I would have to agree with Len. This car isn't going to be worth a whole lot. Simply chopping off the targa top is going to result in huge body flex as will adding the turbo engine to a non turbo car. The real cab was strengthened significantly to reduce body flex. The older engine I think has the G50/50 transmission and you should make sure that it doesn't require any updates.

No bias here even though I am selling out 89 Cab. New lowered price. PM me if interested. Hopefully picking up the Noble this weekend. Let's try another get together.

Tim

nicholas421 said:

so is it already for sale or is this a fake ad? :confused:

anyway i know i'm late into the conversation here, but a family member of mine manages a transmission repair shop. a customer refused to pay for the work done on their car and i was actually able to buy the car for the price of the repair after X amount of days of it sitting there.
not sure if this car had any work done to it, but again just my $ 0.02.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If this is a legal state certified shop than they can claim a "mechanics lein" on the vehicle for due labor and storage charges.

It's happened to my friends workshop and is happening again with an E46M3 that's been there since 2002 and has been sitting there. He's just letting it sit there and charging him $15/day in storage either way he doesnt mine if the guy wants the car he'll be hit with a bill or if he doesnt then...

With the RSII I had them on my M3 and I got them damaged in a accident they were repaired by a local factory good as new for just under $100.

Back