a very VERY impressive collection of cars...

Dump the hummer for an NSX please...

WHAAAAT no way. the H1 is such a pimp car. if you want to dump something dump the.... oh damn keep them all and just get an NSX haha:biggrin:

His Estate:
post-3531-1169744715.jpg

WOWZA.

It must have cost him hundreds...

He is a really nice guy from his posts on 6speedonline.com

He has a 900 hp 996 Turbo too costing 200k in devolepment and would give a Veyron a good challenge, also he has the best looking Carrera GT on the planet:

O80.jpg

But is this really VRAlexander? Never seen him mentioning the Enzo or the other cars... Wow...

VRAlexader is different from LV Eric.

LV Eric has the collection, VRAlexander has the 1000hp 996tt, and Black CGT you pictured.

He just posted this week that Pagani is building him a one-off carbon Zonda F like below, however his will be a twin turbo with 1800hp!!!

368664425_c6d620e36f_o.jpg

368664427_883dbc7e86_o.jpg

He is ordering the wheels black with the red stripe to match his CGT's wheels...
vrpreview9dh.jpg

Slated for May delivery...

Watch out cali.

His name is Eric, and out of respect to him, I'm not going to post his last name, he likes having 2 of each car so that he can drive one the way he likes (whether it be on the track or road) and one to keep perfect. He's more of a Lambo guy than F-car, but he loves cars!!! What's not to like!!!!!! Wish him well, be envious, but don't hate!!!

He can't decide between ANOTHER Enzo and a McLaren? I know he likes to drive one and let the other sit, but come on... how can you not jump all over the F1?!

Just curious - how did this guy get rich?

My favorites are the Diablos... they look so hardcore and exotic! I love how tiny the Lotus looks next to the H1 and Rolls.

Wow, impressive collection indeed, I don't like all his cars and color choices but to each its own. The 'house', woa, what would I give to live in something like this. The lion statues alone look so great.

The world is yours, I guess.

I'm sooo jealous.
Klayton

Btw that carbon Zonda F... I ran out of tissues...

Never liked the Zonda design but this... If God was a man he would drive this, I'm sure.

Who's your friend?

The Editor in Chief, Colum, is a buddy of mine --in fact I helped him land that position on MLE. :redface:

whoah... awesome...yeah... i've spoken to colum a few times... and he helped arrange to get my elise shot for a future article in MLE....

i'm just debating if i should shoot performance modified for the NSX or not.. :confused: :biggrin:

He's going to need one helluva tire patch to get any of that 1800 turned into forward momentum instead of just tire smoke.

Drag slicks and bleach anyone?

Seeing that house and all of those cars makes me feel like an underachieving waste of life....damn. :frown:

Kudos to him for working hard and buying what he loves.

Seeing that house and all of those cars makes me feel like an underachieving waste of life....damn. :frown:

Kudos to him for working hard and buying what he loves.

feeling the same... right there with ya :redface:

Gives me more reason to get up in the morning and work!

The exterior is, the interior is ugly as sin!

i think the interior still looks wicked... looks totally sinister... both traditional elements and futuristic elements well blended...

The owner is a guy named VR Alex on 6speedonline.

His current plans for his collection in response to which cars he was going to keep:

His Estate:
post-3531-1169744715.jpg

WOWZA.

I wonder where this is?

Sorry digging this one up, but this CGT has been keeping me up countless nights, its way too hot. Does anyone by any chance know what these wheels are?! I don't think I've seen aftermarket wheels that come in 1 lug design. Anyone?

He is a really nice guy from his posts on 6speedonline.com

He has a 900 hp 996 Turbo too costing 200k in devolepment and would give a Veyron a good challenge, also he has the best looking Carrera GT on the planet:

O80.jpg

But is this really VRAlexander? Never seen him mentioning the Enzo or the other cars... Wow...

Back