• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A nice Canadian car

Pit-Pony said:
Your nice 2000 is a little too dear for me at 80K I'm afarid. I'm looking for 50ish at most.

..jack

ur not gonna find a 96+ for that price unless it has really high km's u should be looking in the year range of 91-95

kaz1116 said:
ur not gonna find a 96+ for that price unless it has really high km's u should be looking in the year range of 91-95
And maybe not even that. There's a guy I know in Edmonton wanting to sell his '95 with 37,000 km for $70K, and that doesn't sound unreasonable. I don't think you can rightfully compare a Canadian car to a US car. There are a lot less Canadian cars out there, and the people who bought the car here paid a lot more in current CAD for their cars so they will value their cars commensurately higher.

magictooth said:
And maybe not even that. There's a guy I know in Edmonton wanting to sell his '95 with 37,000 km for $70K, and that doesn't sound unreasonable.

If you dont think that is rediculus, feel free to offer whatever you think is reasonable for my CDN 02.

I know of a red 95 (I think) that is owned by someone who I respect highly. I do not know the car, but I know the guy.

He was trying to sell it. Toronto. I can inquire if you care.

Back