A message for prospective owners!

JUST DO IT! I sold my classic '87 911 PERFECT Cabriolet and my '01 Boxster and bought a '95 Formula Red NSX-T. A superior car for sure. JUST DO IT! One test drive will convince you. Forget status. Forget ego. Engineering excellence will overwhelm you. I did alot of research. I chose an NSX. Damn I LOVE THIS CAR! :) Thanks to all on nsxprime who helped me make my decision, and double thanks to all NE NSX buddies at The Glen this week, it was great to meet fellow car/nsx guys.

I am on my second NSX. Apparently I realized that no matter how crowded my garage is going to turn out, there always will be a NSX in it.

Dennis,

Glad you're enjoying the NSX!

BTW, I just added an '87 911 Turbo Look Cabriolet to my small colection ('91 NSX, '02 Boxster S, and now the '87 911). Porsche only built 16 of the factory Turbo Look Cabs in '87, so I feel fortunate to have found such a nice, low mileage (48,500 miles) car.

Take care.

Dennis in SE PA said:
JUST DO IT! I sold my classic '87 911 PERFECT Cabriolet and my '01 Boxster and bought a '95 Formula Red NSX-T. A superior car for sure. JUST DO IT! One test drive will convince you. Forget status. Forget ego. Engineering excellence will overwhelm you. I did alot of research. I chose an NSX. Damn I LOVE THIS CAR! :) Thanks to all on nsxprime who helped me make my decision, and double thanks to all NE NSX buddies at The Glen this week, it was great to meet fellow car/nsx guys.

DITTOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Werd..

Just do it.. :D

Back