A little northwest snow!

Some shots from my cell phone tonight, since my camera is done.

Yes, that's a Quad at the bar. WTF? This is Seattle!
mime-attachment.jpg

Made it home....I can't stress enough how awesome quattro is in the snow. Nothing can stop this car!

mime-attachment-1.jpg

Are you kidding me? I expect this kind of backwash back east!
mime-attachment-2.jpg

Looks like the snow just started up again here... sure glad I had no plans today. :biggrin:

I tandem parked the pathfinder and TL last night for the first time since I've lived here... Man I need a garage. I can't imagine tandem parking an NSX in that garage :frown: .. although the nsx is almost 10" shorter than the pathfinder. :wink:

Eric, what tire are you using? looks like summer performance tire to me. if so, then the Quattro is amazing.

They're some sort of all season. I bought the whole package from TireRack and I remember finally deciding to get all seasons just to be safe. I think they're Yokohama's but I can't remember.

With the traction control off it's a lot of fun, but still nothing can stop me.

With it on, this car just goes goes goes. I haven't even had a problem with the hills around here. If I had some blizzacks I'm pretty sure I could summit Rainier.

I can't say that news surprised me. Honestly I'm kinda glad, if anything just because there was a slim chance that they'd name the new car NSX. After seeing those 'camo' pics I wondered WTF they were doing.. I guess someone important enough at Honda finally asked that too.

Looking good! Is that his and her garages or is that some sort of bat cave down below? Regardless looks like plenty of space for toys!
:smile:

We are building upper and lower garages. With a lift we should be able to store up to 8 cars.

shit u guys still going?? how do u guys keep warm in the gusty wind??? .

Unless we are picking up cones- we stay in the vehicles with the heaters running. :wink:

i'm so tempting to go.. just worry about staying warm. (I'm really bad at that) if you see this give me a call john.

Unique conditions made for a great event. Perfect track conditions. We had 18 drivers show up. Learning to drive fast in the snow is a great driver development tool. I'll ping you when the next event comes up.

How dose that go threw the snow with those tires, my Honda 450R cant get very far when it gets deep I was thinking of getting the sand rail setup for some winter fun.

The problem is you are not on a YFZ450. The paddles work well. It is more directional drive with the paddles. Steering goes out the door. The rooster tails are fantastic. I have the maxxis xc tires on the Honda 450r and it tracks well also.

They're some sort of all season. I bought the whole package from TireRack and I remember finally deciding to get all seasons just to be safe. I think they're Yokohama's but I can't remember.

With the traction control off it's a lot of fun, but still nothing can stop me.

With it on, this car just goes goes goes. I haven't even had a problem with the hills around here. If I had some blizzacks I'm pretty sure I could summit Rainier.

Dude, your driveway is nothing like the summit of Rainier.:eek: You call that a hill, us farmboys call that hump roadkill.:biggrin:

Two and a half friggin feet.

My old Snowbird cut it like "buttah" :biggrin: but we're running out of places to put the crap. Don't even consider taking a drive on any of the residential streets in the city unless you can traverse a 10" minimum of snow.

My shipping manager couldn't make it in to work yesterday.....the street plows left 10 foot drifts in his drive. He had to be dug out with a bucket truck.

And if you haven't cleared it decently now in this area, you'll be really screwed when the temps get up into the high 30s and the stuff all turns to solid ice.

Welcome to life in Western New York.

spotted: a red na1 with 91-93 wheels heading east on I90... Hope he make it home safe......

Even I got stucked this time going up the hill as I didn't expect it will stick and decided to keep using my summer tires..

Re: Yeah, it's tough all over

We had a free SCCA test day yesterday at Thunderhill. Sunny, no wind but a high of only 50F. Massive power on the straight; :tongue: no f'king grip in the corners :frown:

WA friends keep sending us pictures; they're all white. :rolleyes:

Re: Yeah, it's tough all over

We had a free SCCA test day yesterday at Thunderhill. Sunny, no wind but a high of only 50F. Massive power on the straight; :tongue: no f'king grip in the corners :frown:

WA friends keep sending us pictures; they're all white. :rolleyes:

Hm, now you've got me thinking that I ought to start trying to grab shotgun with someone for NSXpo in Toronto :D

Freezing rain and low 30s here. Skidded through two stop signs on the way home from the girlfriend's house at some ungodly hour :biggrin:

Back