A Brand New Start

Not so fast, son. I did not realize the whole saga until reading most of your posts which were a bunch of lies. Only when you got caught red handed that you decided to make this new thread. Even then, your signature contained data that were not entirely true. Does your Mercedes REALLY have 266whp?You listed cars that were not yours but again pretended to be. You changed them only when you got caught AGAIN! Also, only after persistent advices after one another, you finally gave in to change the racial slur.
I am not completely sold on you credibility, or lack of, nor convinced that you are as sincere as some might believe. You kicked Prime members around for all 2 weeks even AFTER your story fell apart. Everyone deserves a second chance and you certainly are given more than a second.
A few questions remain and you should answer to the group in honesty and ONLY honestly or else you will be toasted. Here, what was your exact motive to come on Prime to make up such stupid and fragile story? What gain were you trying? Why would you NOT just sincerely introduce yourself as a 16 year old who loves the NSX? I have seen a fair share of pathologic liars in my work and you certainly show some of the traits. Be careful with your answers with these questions. Trust and respect are EARNED, not entitled. Prime members are giving you a lot of slacks and don't you abuse them liked you did. There are many intelligent people on Prime and I bet you thought you were smarter than all.
Steve

Last edited:
I second whitensx's opinions above.

Your credibility is purely shot at this stage and I'll encourage Prime members to exercise restraint and good will when posting or speaking to you in public. For all we know you could be a con-artist or as Steve said a pathological liar.

I'm all for second chances but you continued the diatribe of lies without even apologizing or ending what was clearly a "game over".

Your lack of respect for others you don't know is what really did it for me...lying in my opinion is much more than a fib - its utter disrespect and dishonesty.

Principles my friend principles. Sorry to be so blunt but I'm reading it for what it is.

I remember there was a commercial back in the days that stated something like: you don't have a second chance to make the first impression. anybody remember that commercial?

So all the 04 RHD NSX in Germany and going to Harvard and Princeton are not real after all? I didn't read the whole thread so not sure which parts are true and not.

Back