97 NSX... one year later (version 2)

sorry to copy your title oscardriver :biggrin:

716e7275.jpg

(spring 2008) bone stock exterior nsx + hre wheels (very first time meeting larry and joe)

90829f65.jpg

(summer 2008) + bride brix ii + downforce nsx-r spoiler

1372287e.jpg

(fall 2008) + work meister s1 18/19 (looked "incomplete" in a way)

7ddf8e14.jpg

ab0b41f6.jpg

(summer 2009) vis nsx-r carbon fiber hood + stacy side skirts + wings west front lip + downforce carbon fiber rear window garnish + downforce rear valence 02' + downforce df-r diffuser + led front signal lights... added a big difference to make the wheels like they actually belonged on the car... even something as simple as stickers made the wheels look much better

as far as the interior goes...

b7586af9.jpg

(spring 2008) bone stock interior

7a5d3375.jpg

5435e987.jpg

8fd29953.jpg

d01c6556.jpg

(summer 2009) + custom red leather (glove box, driver knee bolster, door panel inserts) + custom carbon fiber door handles and panel + Momo Tuner 320mm steering wheel + NRG quick release and hub + custom carbon fiber center console + AEM boost gauge and wideband + FD2 civic type r shift knob + nsx-r shift boot + alpine iva-w203 dual din + nsx-r floor mats + Ztoolsman cup holder
(fall 2009)

performance / other mods:

comptech autorotor supercharger (stock boost)
comptech headers
comptech exhaust
test pipes (forgot brand)
comptech sway bars
comptech carbon fiber intake box (top and bottom)
dali coolant tank

I'm not a fan of your choice in wheels nor do I like the red on the dash, otherwise - I think everything else looks good. :)

Wow , someone who doesn't like work meister S1's :eek:

I'm not a fan of your choice in wheels nor do I like the red on the dash, otherwise - I think everything else looks good. :)

I can't stand them either... they would look better on a 1988 civic but thats JMHO...

Where did you get the CF console? looks good...

That interior would rock with Ross's {STMPO} carbon wrapped glove box, armrest, and knee bolster like I have in mine.

I can't stand them either... they would look better on a 1988 civic but thats JMHO...

Where did you get the CF console? looks good...

We recieved the consul from Ryan custom made in fiberglass and then wrapped it in 2x2 twill CF...

The door handles came out amazing...

BTW - Car looks good Ryan.... I have to agree on the red on the dash though... I like the red eveywhere else.

Give me a shout and I will work out another good deal if your interested....

Regards

I do like the work meister S1's but no in that color, so the HRE's ended up looking better by default. I do like interior except for the red glove box and the part on the dash where the key does in. Very nice car overall and I would like to see it eventually one day since you are local.

seriously, hijacker is on crack! :D

OP: Good work overall. Personally, not a big fan of the red on the dash parts.

I must be on crack too b/c i dont like them either ;)

not a fan of the wheels or interior but spa yellow with all the basic upgrades, stacy skirts and downforce stuff looks awesome.

sorry to copy your title oscardriver :biggrin:

Hahahha no problem :D ... your car is gorgeous .. just the red extra panels inside bother me a bit ... still, HOT!

Red carpet + back to black dash panels = perfect! .. doors look AWESOME!

At first, I didn't think the Works looked good. Now with the front lip, skirts, and other body mods....everything looks very nice. :smile:

I love the red interior. Keep it!

I think the concensus is, you should have kept the HREs.

Overall I think you did a great job, that red interior again the yellow works!!!

ya not much of a fan with the red interior panels, however those AEM gauges in the center console are baller.

I'd have to agree, of course I'm a bit biased hehe
attachment.php

thanks everybody for the comments

as far as the red interior goes, i happen to like the red glove and knee bolster :biggrin:

i doubt ill be touching the nsx for this year... but maybe ill get lucky

Back