97 goodness!!!

Sooooo I bought a Red on black 97!!! Great replacement after my last NSX!! Plus it only has 34k miles. Got the car for an amazing price and I already have parts for it on the way!! I'm so excited and happy to be back in an NSX and let me say NA2s are such big improvements compared to when I drove my 92. The transaction and seller was so nice as well as my transporting company(please PM me if you ever need to ship your X) . I get to see me car go on and off!! The bond of NSX and me will never end! Ask away and enjoy the crappy iPhone pics to come!

a2y4u9en.jpg
3a6ypyju.jpg
yneqaby6.jpg
upyjy2ej.jpg
pyze4e8y.jpg
3yhurunu.jpg
agupu2ur.jpg
se7yte4e.jpg
7udamaby.jpg

WOW! Congrats man! Appears to be in fantastic condition :)

Well done

Last edited:
Huge Congrats!
Super Sweet Looking NSX!!! Enjoy!

How do you feel it compares to the 92 you had?

I currently have a 92 right now and debating if I should get a NA2.

Nice car. Do you drive it around in NYC? I'd be so nervous.

Thank you everyone !!
How do you feel it compares to the 92 you had?

I currently have a 92 right now and debating if I should get a NA2.
Car is a different story. Car is so much more enjoyable especially with extra luxuries like power steering and targa top. It's worth every penny to uograde to an NA2!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice car. Do you drive it around in NYC? I'd be so nervous.
I drive the car everywhere lol

Wow I missed this geez.... it looks beautiful, congrats. remember what I told you dont do anything for atleast a year till you know her.

6-speed makes a huge difference doesnt it.

welcome back bro.

I dont want any more voicemails while Im in Coasta Rica OK.... :wink:

Giancarlo I am so happy for you. You patience paid off. Now you know what a NSX is supposed to feel, drive and handle like. Enjoy! You really deserve it!:smile:

Keep an eye on the inside of your rear tires and if you ever need an alignment come on up and get it done right.

" Now you know what a NSX is supposed to feel "

was his other one garbage in your eyes cuz I built it?

GSV NSX's new car looks like a nice low mileage, unmolested example will most certainly deliver a much more, as designed, and original NSX driving experience than the one he had and I'm sure he's loving it!

Some of is would never want a targa or power steering. Na1 s are good and if anything a performance upgrade would be the main difference between them. I have never driven either stock.

Some of is would never want a targa or power steering. Na1 s are good and if anything a performance upgrade would be the main difference between them. I have never driven either stock.

Please I don't mean to offend but in the context you are using it, I don't think you know what the term NA1 refers to or perhaps are confused. I could explain but I think that taking the time to learn could be time well spent and that along the way you would find much to enjoy. The search tool and wiki are great resources for this. Please, anyone, take no umbrage to my suggestion it is an invitation to learn and share about this great car.

Getting back to the point about driving a stock car. Driving a stock 1991-1992, 5 speed NSX is a experience that many now will never know. I have, and they were wonderful with all they were and were not. I'm thankful to those that own and preserve them.

Last edited:
Just wondering.... Those pics were taken in San Francisco. Was that transporter picking your car up to be delivered to NY or were you going to drive it cross country? At first I thought the truck was delivering to you until I realized the location.

Back