'96 NSX-T JH4NA1180TT000305 Any opinions?

I just recently sold my first NSX, getting ready to step up and upgrade to yet another NSX. This next one I'm eyeing is IMMACULATE! I already put a down to hold the car and just wanted to get any opinions out there. The listing and pictures speaks for itself.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/1973334925.html

Are there any concerns I should look at?

Appreciate the feedback.

That IS a very nice looking ride....anyone know what front bumper that is ? I really like the overall look....nicely done, but not too over the top...

when they dont list the miles, it must be up there. still nice ride.

but then to ship it from Hawaii that has to be a chunk of cash.

the price is Prob to high. with that many upgrades he prob needs to take it apart and make it stock again. and sell the upgrades on prime.

I would never buy a Modded car with this much done to it.

I would want to have my guy do the upgrades so I know its done right.

you dont know who did these upgrades.

I think the shipping from honolulu..will be significant

I just recently sold my first NSX, getting ready to step up and upgrade to yet another NSX. This next one I'm eyeing is IMMACULATE! I already put a down to hold the car and just wanted to get any opinions out there. The listing and pictures speaks for itself.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/1973334925.html

Are there any concerns I should look at?

Appreciate the feedback.

bjay007, you must be a risk taker :wink::wink: price wise and with all those goodies I'd say looks reasonable. You need to have someone in Hawaii look at this car with a fine tooth comb PPI. Car looks really nice, put pictures are not an end all. Be careful, lot of miles for a SC (don't others beat me up okay) hmmm, did you say what maintenance records!! Shipping costs. ouch!!

I hear what your saying and your right, pictures isn't the the way to go. But I did see this car in person and test drove it. Unless I'm interpreting something else, shipping to me is not a concern since I live on the island as well.

Good point taken regarding miles and the SC.

you live on the Island, and we all missed that. damn we are getting old.

you had to have just added that to your Signiture/Avatar. I never miss something like that LOL

but if you have test drove and personally looked at the car with a fine comb and its cherry then go for it,

but for me I would rather upgrade a car myself instead of drive someone else's hooked up ride on the same island ya know. LOL

" hey there goes Joe
" wait a minute thats not joe. that guy stole his car lets go get em' grab the gats boys " ya know LOL

I agree with Sidwac. But one thing to do; if this guy is a Primer then you can research his posts and see what he's like and how he talked about the mods and what he did with the car. Sometimes you can learn a lot about one that way. Mods are cool - 32k for all that is a good deal- the miles aren't terribly high - it depends too how long those mods have been on the car too. I'd be a bit careful on this one. SCing puts additional strain on the engine especially if the right foot has been used vigorously! Something you may not be able to find out about.

Good luck. By the way how long have you lived on the islands? Do you get island fever? How's it driving over there and which island are you on?

there are some knowledgable nsx owners that live in Hawaii ,Steve Lee come to mind,If he is on the same Island as this car he could be a valuable resource as to condition.

shawn1109775- You're absolutely right, I just updated my avatar to reflect that I also live in Hawaii.

Tim- Good point, the owner is also a Primer so I'll research his old threads. I know he had dialogue with the previous owner (who also was a Primer- Mark Basch, car was in Arizona before being shipped out to Hawaii). Again, I share the same concerns and don't want to ignore the SC + semi-high miles just because it's got all the right goodies on the car:biggrin:!

Lived on Oahu for a couple years now and yeah I do get island fever!

docjohn- As small as the island is, I just haven't run into too many NSXer's. Seems like there are a lot of sleepers. Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can search for him.

Back