96 for sale in Utah

I don't know what the real story is, but for the price and if this car was fixed right, I don't know if it would scare me away completely. The price is right. The miles are right at only 20k. The condition is supposed to be awesome. It's not like he's trying to sell it for the price of a mint 96. How much would a mint, 20k mile 96 go for anyway?

The seller told me who he bought all of the replacement parts from for the suspension, etc... She just happens to be the parts person at our dealership. She knows him and has told me that he did indeed buy the parts from us.

A side swipe on the interstate does not bend suspension usually. Also after the seller said the car was side swiped on the highway about 5 minutes later he says some of the suspension was replaced because it was bent when the guy left the road. So which is i, the car was side swiped or it left the road. I think the seller knows a whole lot more then he is telling and I also think he hasn't been driving the car for a reason.

+1.

IMO the car is probably only worth $19K - $21K and that is only if it is fixed right and the maintenence is up to date. Destined for the track if you ask me...or maybe for someone that doesnt have enough money to buy a better one and doesn't care about the resale. Not many buyers for Salvage Title cars.

The seller is probably hoping someone falls in love with it and doesn't know what a salvage title car is.

+1.

IMO the car is probably only worth $19K - $21K and that is only if it is fixed right and the maintenence is up to date. Destined for the track if you ask me...or maybe for someone that doesnt have enough money to buy a better one and doesn't care about the resale. Not many buyers for Salvage Title cars.

The seller is probably hoping someone falls in love with it and doesn't know what a salvage title car is.

Maybe someone here can help me on this one. How is it that a salvage car is a good car for the track? I would not want a NSX that could possibly not handle well because of accident damage, especially on a track. So why is it that accident cars are best as track rats?

Maybe someone here can help me on this one. How is it that a salvage car is a good car for the track? I would not want a NSX that could possibly not handle well because of accident damage, especially on a track. So why is it that accident cars are best as track rats?

I think it's more that people wouldn't mind abusing it on the track or possibly wrecking it since it's already happened. It would give most people a heart attack if they wrecked a garage queen.

Just curious if anyone who talked to this guy still has the VIN. PM me if you have it. Thanks!

Is this the red car? I am glad you guys found out more about it because I was really interested in it over the summer but the communication I had with him wasn't the greatest. White92 if you are interested in a local car, PM me.

Thanks guys. I'm not looking to buy right now. Although I'm curious what local cars you are talking about. I only know of 2 for sale right now.

Back