95 with 96k

skyguy said:
Very close to losing your "Man Card." HeHe..... :biggrin:

Man-holding-business-card.jpg

LOL.....I know..... :smile:

My wife is the CFO of my company, so I think part of it is the accountant in her.....

Seriously, she's pretty cool and I own about 8-9 other performance cars/cars that are all modified, so I think I'm walking a pretty thin line when it comes to buying anything else...LOL....

Hey Nalesh - (Mickeylex) - how about we welcome Hoover to our East Bay clique with a mini coffee meet Sunday morning? I'll be back in town & maybe Joey (got his car back!) & Michael might be up for it?

Starbucks by the cinema in Dublin, 9am Sunday? I'll post it up in the N/West forum if you guys are up for it .......

I'm in Pleasanton Hoover, as are Joeycam (Joe) & NSX88 (Brandee); Cairo94507 (Michael)is up your way from us.

- Ken

D'Ecosse said:
Hey Nalesh - (Mickeylex) - how about we welcome Hoover to our East Bay clique with a mini coffee meet Sunday morning? I'll be back in town & maybe Joey (got his car back!) & Michael might be up for it?

Starbucks by the cinema in Dublin, 9am Sunday? I'll post it up in the N/West forum if you guys are up for it .......

I'm in Pleasanton Hoover, as are Joeycam (Joe) & NSX88 (Brandee); Cairo94507 (Michael)is up your way from us.

- Ken

I'll check out the post in the NW forum.

Hoover

Ken,
Great idea on Sunday coffee. I'll be there.

BTW- I got my Integra back from the shop. I decided to keep it and mod it some more instead of getting an S2000. I'll contact you later about the stereo upgrades for it.

Back