• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 Black on Black vin: JH4NA1156PT000532

Just list on Autotrader:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=0
I am selling my 93 NSX. The car is currently in the Princeton, NJ area. I had the car since January. I am selling due to buying a condo and back in school(not cheap). When I bought the car it had 107702 miles on her and know has about 114000. The car is kept inside. The runs very well and presents well. Car has no leaks. Windows go up and down. AC works well. I have the spare tire and a set of 17 chrome rims that are ok for winter but not every day use. Also two new rear 17inch tire will come with car.
What's New:
New timing belt( installed at an Acura Dealer)
New water pump( installed at an Acura Dealer)
New Clutch(installed at an Acura Dealer)
Prime bought 17/18 Chrome rims ( placed two new tires on rear and still have 95% left)
DC headers
High flow cats
Dali exhaust
Injet intake
Brake Pads all around
New slotted and drilled rotors all around
West wing spoiler
In the process of buying Shark ant.
new driver and pass. mats
Conerns:
Needs new ant. replacing with the Shark
Windows are slow when going up
Pant chips around front fenders and hood
Trans could use a rebuild. (Syncs need attention) Only notice when accelerating/ shifting quickly
Seats are worn but only need to be dyed black( They are not that bad)
chrome is chipping on rear rims but still look OK.

Asking $24500
If interested please PM or email me at [email protected]. I have pictures of the car but file size to large for Prime. Email me for pictures.
You can also call me at 609 529 6675

Last edited:
Back