• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'93 Black/Black VIN JH4NA1155PT000411

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'm in Huntsvile, Alabama (close to the Tennessee border).

For more information, this thread has more about the car...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54204

I don't think I've had this car for a 6 months yet, but it may be that I need to sell my Blk/Blk 93 NSX. I love the car, and it purrs like a tiger, but I want to invest in some waterfront property.

Exactly 61,922.3 miles. I paid $34,500.00 (I still have the bill of sale).

I have pics in the photos thread below (look for my username). I paid $34,500 less than six months ago, and I've added new leather on seats and shift knob, and had the timing chain and H2O pump replaced. I think it's nicer than when I bought it. This car is somewhat driven daily (pretty days only), runs great, and has never touched rain during my ownership (and I'm pretty sure the same with the two previous owners).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/show...50&page=5&pp=50

Let me add, after looking at the Pricing FAQ page (http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/pricing.htm ), I would say this car is a very solid "B" and maybe an "A-" with about 4,600 miles per year (that's below average).

Updates include...

- RM Racing intake
- Comptech Headers
- RM Racing Exhaust
- Comptech stabilizer bars
- NuSpeed Springs (lowers car about ¾”)
- Works Wheels (He bought them from Randy at RM Racing, they are 16” Front and 17” Rears)
- I have the original wheels and tires that go with the car
- Complete stereo rebuild Alpine CDA-9835 (CD Rec’r) & (SPX-177R Speakers)
- I have all of the original stereo components (speakers, CD Changer, Tape) that goes with the car
- Trunk struts have been replaced
- Two car covers. Basic one that came with the car, and one that has NSX stitched in red with a nice storage bag-it's a 3M cover I think.
- Power Window Regulator
- BRAND NEW TIRES

Service (well documented):

- Regular oil changes (Mobil Synthetic)
- Random check-ups for any problem areas done by Acura Tech (neither the previous owner nor I have ever had the Acura Tech find anything)
- The car has had the 60K service done and the T-belt/H2O pump have been replaced
- Power Window Regulator (Driver's side)
- Interior has been updated with the late model perforated leather seats and a new leather shift knob (original Acura part)

Price: $33,000

Attachments

• NSX9.jpg
    NSX9.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,397
  • NSX8.jpg
    NSX8.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,396
  • NSX7.jpg
    NSX7.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,382
  • NSX5.jpg