• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Nsx Jh4na115xt000482

hey guys i have my 1992 acura nsx up for sale, its a grey color, has 18 inch rims in the back and 17 inch rims in the front. lowered and bodykit all around, new tires, it has 50K Miles on it, this was did have a salvage title, when it was bought from the states, but was professionally rebuilt with all OEM parts used and everything was done to brand new condition. it has black leather with some but not a whole lot of wear and tear, i only drove this car in the summer, from past knowledge i know that this car has never seen rain or snow, always garaged and kept in good condition. i have just put a brand new rebuilt transmission in and a new clutch and brakes. it also has a $3500 indash tv screen (7 inch screen). its a really nice car but i have to sell it because a baby on the way, time to get rid of the toys and buy a family vehicle. this car is in great shape and im located in vancouver bc. hate to let it go, but i have 2 :frown:

Price = $30,000 us

msg for pictures if you are interested.

Last edited:
if still for sale email me some pictures to win_nsx@yahoo very intrested thanks. how do you convert Canada money to U.S. money??

Back