• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 GP White

Hey guys,

I am selling a 92 GP White with 76k miles. Here are the details. I am the third owner and bought the car to drive for a while then sell. The car has NEVER been hit, wrecked, or painted on. All panels are original finish. The interior is in great condition. The drivers seat has minor wear but not excessive. Also, the Pass. seat is brand new Acura leather at $2k. The seat had a paint chemical spilled on it. All maintainance has been taken care of up to the 75k service. New clutch about 7k ago. The only issue I am not sure about is the timing belt replacement. I have not taken it to Acura to check for new water pump cover. Car has an Alpine changer in the glove box and a K40 detector as well. Overall, a very clean original NSX. I have dropped my price to $28k to account for possible timing belt replacement. Thanks for your time.

Jason

Are you interested in the NSX? If so, I will send you some pics. Email me at [email protected].

Jason

im interested but the only thing thats keeping me from this deal is im from CA and its hard for me to get out of work... can you send some pic to me also... also would you be willing to meet halfway or so? thanks

Back