91 red with 19k miles on BJ auction sold for

Wow that's a pretty strong price for a 91. I watch Barret-Jackson on Speed every now and then and notice that some of the cars seem to go for much more than what they should be worth. I think a lot of the buyers just get caught up in the excitement.

I sure hope its not a snap ring range car for what that buyer paid...

Thanks juejaimon! That makes me feel good! No doubt the values will at least freeze where they are now, and go up for rare cars like the one you've shown.

Just goes to show you a clean extremely low mileage car will pull major money - but I'd rather drive them!

Zap

I would have no problem paying gor that if i had the money. It has 8k miles. It would be like buying a brand new 91 for half the price.

nsxtcy85 said:
I would have no problem paying gor that if i had the money. It has 8k miles. It would be like buying a brand new 91 for half the price.

The thread advertises the car having 19k yet the ad for it clearly states 8k?:confused:
I wouldn't say that is 1/2 price. They had a sticker of around $66k when new. Now if you are talking about what buyers actually paid for them then you are probably right.

Back