91 Nsx with 561 miles JH4NA1150MT001557

Re: 91 Nsx with 561 miles

Dang, where do these cars come from? This is probably the lowest mileage ive seen yet. I think the lowest ive seen prior to this was like 700ish. Man, seeing that car in person would be like going back in time. Like alot of people say though, if it was just "stored" it would probaly need some maintenance. Imagine, 15 year old gas, oil, coolant, etc...

I emailed the seller asking about a buy it now price before the auction got out of hand. He said he would it it for a price in the high 40's :eek:

Doesn't make sense to me, unless you absolutely must have the lowest mileage car out there. But what good is that? It's just a garage queen. Says it's from a private collection. He's got some nice cars, including a RX-7 TT.

wow, that is something else. But after looking at it. It has me wondering weather or not my car has been lowered. I got my car last month. It's a '91
next week i will have it on a lift at my friend's shop. While it's in the driveway with no other stock nsx to compare it to. does any one know how i can tell weather my car as been lowered ? It has the stock 15-16's
on it. When i got the car one of the first things i noticed was the small amount of body roll it had, i was like wow for stock sup. this car is a animal.

Daedalus said:
Doesn't make sense to me, unless you absolutely must have the lowest mileage car out there. But what good is that? It's just a garage queen. Says it's from a private collection. He's got some nice cars, including a RX-7 TT.

That RX 7 is nice!

So yea, what's the point? If you bought it to drive you would spend way too much money! High 40's? Um, OK?

If you bought it to store it some more than that's OK I guess.

But why?

A couple of things I noticed:

1) there are 2 red LEDs on the dash - one on the left of the steering wheel and one on the right. Wonder why 2 red LEDs?

2) why would someone put a front plate on a garage queen that rarely sees the light of day? If someone is so fussy about keeping a car so clean, it seems strange to put a front plate on it.

Car looks clean from the pictures...

It could be that the dealer who sold it put the plates on the front...

The pictures look amazing though...

Please don't bid! I'm going to bid on this, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, I want it sooo bad :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've always dreamed of owning a new car, don't take my dream away :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

808NA1 said:
Like alot of people say though, if it was just "stored" it would probaly need some maintenance. Imagine, 15 year old gas, oil, coolant, etc...
Yeah if they didnt turn the motor over once a month or so I would be skeptical of how good of shape its in.

I think I'll drive mine down there today and see if they will trade me :wink:

My car is a proven performer 103k miles:tongue:

It looks like the original tires remain on the car. I wouldnt want to drive on 16 year old tires. Speakers most likely havent blown yet, so need to be replaced. Might be in snap ring range too.

Last edited:

chumch said:
It looks like the original tires remain on the car. I wouldnt want to drive on 16 year old tires. Speakers most likely havent blown yet, so need to be replaced. Might be in snap ring range too.

You don't need to replace anything if your gonna put it back in a garage and never drive it:wink:

supra2nv said:
high $40's is retarded for that car.

side note: I like the RX7:)

Without looking at the link...I'd have to ask why high $40's would be retarded. How much does a brand new 2005 NSX cost? $80k? So a brand new 1991...well, sure, $47k or so sounds about right to me. Not that I'd ever pay that much for a '91...but as a collector, why not? Heck of a deal if you compare it to a 2005...because, really, what's the huge difference? It's not like they changed a whole lot over the past 15 years.

Unless someone wants it for an auto museum, its not worth that price IMO. For the "high 40s" one can purchase a much newer low mileage NSX. The owner should have taken it to Barrett Jackson.

Last edited:
My 91 Nsx has 13xxx miles on it and I purchased it in 2003 for $39,000. At the time of purchase it had 6000 miles on it. Not much different in condition to the one on ebay but I got a near new car for what might have been a premium of a few thousand dollars over one with say 30,000 miles. I could not have imagined paying any more than what I did, however. It was at the top limit for what I wanted to spend.

I'm only 60 miles from GPImports where this NSX is at, I'm tempted to go look at it. They also currently have a red '91 with only 16K miles on it.

It's "worth" whatever someone will pay for it!..

A 2000whatever NSX with low miles is NOT a 1991 (first year) NSX, Apples and oranges people..this is a collector car ..not a daily driver..If you wanted a daily driver car you would not buy this car....If you were a collector that wanted an Original condition 1991 NSX you would....I doubt they will have much trouble getting a price in the 40s for it.

Back