• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX Silver/Blk 48K miles $29.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, completely stock 1991 NSX Silver/Black with 48K miles. Transmission NOT in snap ring range. Done within the last 3K miles: air conditioning overhaul, water pump, timing belt, door amplifiers, and hatch support cartriges. Tires have less than 5K on them. Interior and paint are completely original and very good except for normal wear -- the driver side bolster (see picture) and a few rock chips. Asking $29.5K. Located in Menlo Park CA

Attachments

• nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,142
Hi i am very interested, Had a few questions for u, how many owner has this NSX had? does the nsx have full records of service?
i am new to this board, i had try to email u but it wouldnt let me if u could email me at [email protected] i would great appriciate it! Thanks in advance.
Minh Tran.

that's cheap... ill tell my friend to check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back