• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 NSX Red/Blk w/ 92K miles (San Jose, CA) JH4NA1151MT001325

'91 NSX Red/Blk w/ 92K miles (San Jose, CA)

*************Car has been sold, Please remove.*************

1991 NSX Red/Black with 92K miles located in San Jose, CA

Black Interior

Asking $25,000 OBO

VIN# JH4NA1151MT001325

I currently do not have time to spend with my NSX, so I am giving it up for now. Clean title. I have only owned the car now for a year. When purchased I replaced all the fluids and changed the spark plugs. Oil changes are only done with Mobil One and OEM filters. The car is basically stock with the exception of a head unit, comptech air filter, and the suspension. It has Koni yellow adjustable shocks with the ground control adjustable threaded perches. Interior is in good condition and exterior paint is good except for rock chips on front bumper. The transmission is not in snap ring range, however it may need to be replace. I will include a new tranny off a 1994 NSX which I purchased from WhiteNSXs a few months ago. The tranny is perfect and only has 19k miles on it. Also after the tune up I had the car dyno-ed and it peak 241 HP, so the car still pulls as hard as day one. I can also provide dyno graphs if interested. Car to be sold with stock rims. Volk rims will be sold separately after car is sold and will be listed on parts forum. Please call or email with any questions. More photos upon request.

Thank you for looking,
Binh

[email protected]
Cell: 408-421-4004http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289944021user name: binhtdo password: apple

Attachments

• cimg6 (medium).jpg
    cimg6 (medium).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:
Back