91 NSX in ebay for $5K? The scoop....

Acura : NSX Low Price 1997 71,240 1997 Acura NSX-T Six Speed Buy It Now Price $7500

Acura : NSX 2 Dr Coupe 1995 27,943 1995 Acura NSX 2 Dr Coupe Coupe BIN $8500

These two cars were listed this morning. I reported them to ebay and 8 hours later thay are still listed. Shows how bad ebay sucks. They both have some excuse for you to contact their direct email instead of using the ebay "ask seller".

Also at cars.com they had 3 nsx's from 400 to 1600 miles away from my location that ware 91 model for around $9,000 but if you looked at them, they all used the same pictures (from a car that was for sale last week)

NSX-GUY said:
No, actually he asked "regardless of whether they bid or not"......

I was addressing the former.

As an aside I saw this fabulous '05 Turbo S on eBay that wasn't getting anywhere near the reserve ($115K - I asked the dealer) so I bid $80K for the hell of it.

Just yesterday I got one of these phoney 2nd chance offers so I asked how I would be able to get the car. I just got an e-mail today telling me he's in Budapest with the car and can get it to me in 7-10 days. So I e-mailed him back this morning telling him "I'm still interested but I thought you were a dealer in W. Palm Beach". :eek:

Wonder how long I should play with him(?)..... :biggrin:

Update - he never replied. I guess once I referred to the W Palm dealer he realized I was onto him. :frown: Next time I'll be much more vague. :biggrin:

Funny thing though - just last night there was a MINT '02 Blue NSX with 19K miles on eBay. No "Buy it now" but further along in his written text he said something like "For $12,800 you can have it"........ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I reported it to eBay as a possible fraud and this morning the auction is gone. So I guess eBay DOES care about its "rep". :wink:

m3_eater said:
Reminds me of The P-P-P-Powerbook!

The above is an excellent (and very funny) read. Enjoy!

Pretty funny man, although the whole time i was just waiting for the end with the guys response! it had none! But the part where the guy left p-p-powerbook on the screen saver in his shop was real funny and the book itself.

Later

Back