• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 nsx black/ tan clean $23,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone and I never said you lied. If you are being straight with people, they will know this information anyway, right? So what's the big deal? Why not post it here so people who do not want a crash repair car don't waste their time and your time by calling?

Bravo Lud!

I have to agree with Lud also, since I was just in the market for a NSX before I purchased my 1993 a few days ago. I would have assumed by looking at the ad, there was no accident history. And I think everyone would want to know.IMHO.
Best of Luck
biggrin.gif

Z

It seems like you think you caught me in some big secret or like I am shocked you discovered before me that my car had front end damage. Anyways, I am done discussing this. If you dont want a NSX that has had damage (which is not uncommon)... than like "LUD" said we won't waste each others time.
Thanks

I do think that there is a market for a properly repaired car. I think a customer looking for a bargain price like this would still be very interested in the details of the repair. I think that Before/After pictures would probably be to your advantage in showing the extent of the front end damage.

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 14 August 2002).]

having been the brunt of an attack when Ilisted a new NSX for sale I can understand where this owner is coming from but I must say this having seen the car this weeknd it was a good job of being repaired. And the car has the excellent choice of Tan instead of the Ivory.

Originally posted by aaronb:

I do think that there is a market for a properly repaired car. I think a customer looking for a bargain price like this would still be very interested in the details of the repair. I think that Before/After pictures would probably be to your advantage in showing the extent of the front end damage.

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 14 August 2002).]

Good point but not the one trying to be made. I know where Lud is coming from. I must have looked at ten cars described like this car. I would spend my whole day to travel and look at a car because the seller omitted the fact that it had previous damage. I had so much of my time wasted. I almost gave up. It took me over a year to find a car without previous damage. I must admit that there were cars that I am sure the owner did not know of the damage, IMHO that was not the norm.

[This message has been edited by steveny (edited 14 August 2002).]

I also think it would be a good idea to list this car on prime as "known Damage". This will save someone time in the future.

[This message has been edited by steveny (edited 14 August 2002).]

I agree it was wrong for me not to post on the forum that it had damage. BUT, I MADE SURE THAT I TOLD EVERYONE WHO CALLED ABOUT THE DAMAGE even though there isn't a trace of it being in a accident on carfax or the car having a branded title.
THANKS
Jeremy

Originally posted by Lud:
I'm not trying to discourage anyone and I never said you lied. If you are being straight with people, they will know this information anyway, right? So what's the big deal? Why not post it here so people who do not want a crash repair car don't waste their time and your time by calling?
LUD looks like you have saved the day once again thanks for your insight I guess if its to good to be true well.... thanks dorfx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back