• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX 6k miles, prev. owned by John Andretti.

I have a 1991 NSX, Black on Black, 6,200 (+) miles as of today. I bought it from a Lambo dealer, the only other owner was John Andretti. The condition is abosolutely perfect. When I bought it, it went through a 2 day detail process. They actually took the wheels off to clean the wells and suspension. The underbody is absolutely perfect. This car is literally showroom new condition. It has all the available options on it (dealer installed: Nose mask, phone). There is a cover, but it doesn't say "NSX" on it. The car is absolutely STOCK, except the windows are tinted, and there is a radar detector built in so it can't be seen in a window. Email me and I'll send you pictures. I'm selling it to settle down in life. Probably replace it with a 350Z or GSX Type S. I'm asking $44986

Originally posted by HondaFan:
I have a 1991 NSX, Black on Black, 6,200 (+) miles as of today. I bought it from a Lambo dealer, the only other owner was John Andretti. The condition is abosolutely perfect. When I bought it, it went through a 2 day detail process. They actually took the wheels off to clean the wells and suspension. The underbody is absolutely perfect. This car is literally showroom new condition. It has all the available options on it (dealer installed: Nose mask, phone). There is a cover, but it doesn't say "NSX" on it. The car is absolutely STOCK, except the windows are tinted, and there is a radar detector built in so it can't be seen in a window. Email me and I'll send you pictures. I'm selling it to settle down in life. Probably replace it with a 350Z or GSX Type S. I'm asking $44986

Just out of curiosity, did you purchase this car from Motorcars International in Springfield MO?

Originally posted by HondaFan:
Yes I did, you know of them?

I'm pretty sure everyone on this site saw that car when it was for sale on ebay.
smile.gif

Great people there, I would highly recommend them to anyone! They really took care of the situation. This car has really been fun too. I put it in this post first because I want someone who is going to care for it and pamper it, not just drive it everyday. I figure the guys who look in here are serious about a real car.

Back