91 for $15k

prob blown engine LOL

if it was real someone needs to jump on it.

you can get a used engine for about 3500 so add that to the price

Well, the VIN number is invalid .. it should be JH4NA1155MT000310 assuming the last 6 digits are correct. He does sort of refer to the fact that someone has accused him of having a wrong VIN but then brushes it off.

yeah and the miles are less on the craig ad.

the miles on teh prime ad is 80K i think

Scam

Isnt that the exact NSX for sale in our own NSX Market? http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158559

One of the photos is the same, or taken at the same time. Notice the white truck in the background. I say the craigslist post is a scam, since the guy is asking for $23k here.

So true!!! :eek: son of a ... Alright that settles it scam it is!!! Someone should tell the owner here on prime maybe?

So I spoke to the "seller" when the ad first appeared. Sent an email and he replied with his number. Sounded legit for a bit at least. I asked for more pictures and he sent me the pictures from the ad, in the EXACT same resolution! :confused:

Anyhow, the ad is gone now, but a new one has appeared! http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2892283005.html

Looks to be the same city as the original ad! Someone go bust this guy! Or go get one of your law enforcement friends to!

Hmm...15k for a salvage title 150k mile car that needs new clear coat and possibly paint, re-upholstery and almost certainly needs 5k+ in deferred maint. One also has to factor in costs associated with the purchase of wheels that aren't fugly, and tires. Those pics have me wanting to photoshop one with 24's to see how much worse it could possibly look. But as the ad says in not so many words, drive as is and watch heads turn to laugh at you and feel sorry for the car, or re-paint it and spend all of your hard-earned money to get a car right that won't be worth what you put into it. Granted, they are reliable cars if properly maintained but what really gets my goat is the fact that the seller states that it's the most reliable car they've ever owned.:confused: Are you kidding? They've only put 5k on it in 5yrs of ownership! (Probably b/c they didn't want to change the overdue tb/wp.) Heck, I could say the same thing about a Fiat with those figures! Some people cease to amaze.

If I wasn't deployed now I would definitely call to see if in fact its a real person that can at least verify the vin.

Back