• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 BLK/BLK 44k mile JH4NA115XMT000660

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is painfull to do but up for sale my 91 BLK/BLK 44k miles. All service have been done and are up-to-date, timing belt water pump etc. Done 8/05 last oil change 8-06.

-It was always garage kept(OEM NSX cover) and pampered. This was rearly driven, was mainly my weekend car.
-Never been tracked, mechanically perfect.
-NOT in SNAP RING range
-Interior 9 out 10
-Exterior 8.5 out 10 original paint
17/16 SSR Integral-A2 Fr-205/45zr/16 R-255/40zr/17 Yokohama tires

-Some mods but tastefully done.
-S2000 push bottom engine starter in center console - switch the key to ACC II and push the bottom without depressing the clutch.
-Bilstein Shocks with Tein Springs on Dali Coilover lowered a few inhes but can be adjusted back to OEM high w/ coilover.
-Bradi rotors crossdrill and slotted w/ High proforamce pads (Cobalt Friction GT Sports (Stop on a dime)
-HID 8000k- can be returned to OEM specs
-Plexi Glass over center of engine bay professional done.
-window regulater was updated by the previous owner
-Carfax certified

Price- $29,900

I have lots of photo's I can email to you by providing me with you email address.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I can be reached at [email protected] or cell-954-903-8909

SALE PENDING

Last edited:
91 BLK/BLK 45k mile JH4NA115XMT000660

I've cut the umbilical cord and the baby is up for sale 91 BLK/BLK 45k miles. All service have been done and are up-to-date, timing belt water pump etc. Done 8/05 last oil changed 3-07.

-It was always garage kept(OEM NSX cover) and pampered. This was mainly my weekend car.
-Never been tracked, mechanically perfect.
-NOT in SNAP RING range
-Interior 9 out 10
-Exterior 9 out 10 original paint
Rims-ZE Forged Shifter 17/18 215/40/17 -265/35/35 (3” lip on rear wheels) (NEW)Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires
Less than 500miles on the tires

-Some mods but tastefully done.
-Valentine One Radar mounted in center visor hard wired but still portable for other cars
-S2000 push bottom engine starter in center console - switch the key to ACC II and push the bottom without depressing the clutch.
-Antenna switch that allows you to retract it when listen to radio or cd and don’t want to have it sticking up.
-Bilstein Shocks with Tein Springs on Dali Coilover lowered a few inches but can be adjusted back to OEM high w/ coilover.
-Bradi rotors cross drill and slotted w/ High performance pads (Cobalt Friction GT Sports (Stop on a dime)
-HID 8000k- can be returned to OEM specs
-Plexi Glass over center of engine bay professional done.
-window regulater was updated by the previous owner
-Upgraded Coolant tank SOS Billet Polished finish

This car is ready to drive cross country

Everyone or anyone who have seen this car can vouch for the excellent condition of it.

Price- $34,000

I have lots of photo's I can email to you by providing me with you email address.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I can be reached at [email protected] or cell-954-903-8909

Attachments

• side shot.jpg
    side shot.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,254
  • front shot.jpg
    front shot.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 623
  • center console.jpg
    center console.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 740
  • drive seat 1.jpg