• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black on Black Clean NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very clean car.the car has mods ,but I also have the factory stuff to go back on it.First of all,let me tell you my reason for selling the car.I am trying to buy a car that has a turbo or a superchager on it.I also want to put a body kit and custom paint on it.I don't want to do that to a car that has only 50,000 miles on it.The last owner told me that the timing belt and water pump was changed.The car is not in snap range.I will also be interested in trading for one that has a turbo or a charger.The car has H&R springs and you will get the factory springs .The car has Racing Harts with brand new Yokohama AVS tires.The wheels are new:fronts are 18x8.5.rears are19x9.5..rides great.You will also get the factory wheels with almost brand new tires.It has a VIS carbon fiber hood.The hood is the only thing I sold,knew I would regret it one day.The intake cover is polished and so is the strut bar.The car also has a DC Sports muffler and you will also get the factory muffler.The car has a Injen cone filter and also the factory.It has an aftermarket cd player and also the factory Bose with the changer.So you will get the car with the mods and all the factory parts too.I am asking $30,500PRICE DROPPED >$27,000 if I keep the Racing Harts.Contact me if you know anyone looking for a clean car or who has one that wants to trade. The lip is the factory black.I think it was just a glare,it was a very sunny day.Sorry for bad pics.I am located in Macon,Georgia,65 miles south of Atlanta.Please BE KIND with remarks,this is my first time.Contact me at [email protected] or 478-335-2764

fc67488c.jpg

fc67480b.jpg

fc6747b2.jpg

fc674772.jpg

fc674749.jpg

fc6746ee.jpg

<font size=1>

Last edited:
wheels

Depending on what the future buyer wants, I would be interested in either the racing Hart M5's or tires on the stock set of wheels. Let me know if you would sell either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back