• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black/Black Garage Queen JH4NA1152MT001785

Status
Not open for further replies.
With much regret, I have to sell one of my favorite toys, my NSX. We're moving back to the East Coast and the new home simply doesn't have the space.

It’s been a garage queen it’s whole life with some minor, tasteful modifications but nothing that wouldn’t allow it to be taken back to 100% stock very easily. It has 54K well maintained miles on it. It’s been kept in a dry climate in a garage and has rarely seen any type of inclement weather. I have all the original parts so if anyone ever wanted to take the car back to its original and stock configuration, all the parts are there including the original Yokohama tires. Here’s a list of the highlights:

• Complete 60K maintenance including timing belt completed by Paul Zmudsky of NSX racing fame. Every fluid in the car replaced at the same time. Always 100% synthetics used.

• [*]Forgeline 18” wheels

[*]Eibach springs

[*]RM intake

[*]Dali bars

[*]Dali exhaust

[*]SoS mesh engine cover

[*]Factory car cover

[*]Complete shop manuals

[*]NOT in the snap ring range

There are a few other minor things with the car but my goal was to keep it in as close to perfect condition as possible. This truly is one of the finest examples of an NSX that you’ll ever find. The only thing that I did notice recently is that the shocks for the rear deck and engine cover don’t seem to hold the rear deck up when it’s cold out.

Three years ago I had the body of the car disassembled and repainted in the original colors since I wasn’t completely happy with the quality of the original paint (stone chips). Please note, the car has never been damaged but I just wanted to take the paint to the next level. I spent over $2500 on just the prep, sanding and buffing after the paint was done. At the same time, I replaced all the rubber with new original rubber so it’s in better than showroom condition. Afterwards, I had clear bra installed to keep it in its beautiful condition.

I firmly believe that these cars will be collector items one day which is why I was so particular with the modifications and keeping all the original equipment so it could be taken back to stock. It’s never been street raced or tracked but simply enjoyed. It would be hard to find any nicer. I selling it for $35,000with everything described above.

Please contact me at [email protected] or 303/917.2200.

Thanks!

I'll be posting some lower res pics soon but please let me know if you'd like me to email some to you.

Sorry it has 54,000 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, the contract is signed on the new house and the move is scheduled for the end of June so I need to get real serious about selling the NSX. Thanks for all the emails from people interested in the car so hopefully one of you can take it home.

I'm reducing the price to $32,250 in hopes of a quick sale. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back