• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-94 Silver NSX for around $25k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a noob here, but long time resident of DTMPower.net and Bimmerforums (Own a 99 M3 that is supercharged, and other family vehicles are a 03 S55, 99 ML430, and 93 190E 2.6 stuck between the morphing process of becoming an AMG 3.6 190E 5-speed)

I've been considering NSXs for some time. I've been able to do a search and fine quite a few 91-94 NSXs around $25k with about 40-60k miles. Problem is every single one of them is red. I don't want a red car, We own 2 Black cars, and don't want another one. Not in favor of the white, and the darker Kiser Silver, Blue, and Yellow would work, but aren't available on the older NSXs. I don't care for green either.

So I'm being picky, and testing the waters. IF anyone has some ideas on where to look (besides here) It would be most helpful.

I'm use to buying below wholesale, but on cars with limited product, you don't have as many choices.

So let me know if anyone has one, or where to get one. Will not consider salvaged unless there was no body damaged. Theft recovery is okay by me, and frankly repos are usually how I get a good deal.

-Charlie.

Thoughts crossed my mind...

I have thought about that, but I'd pay at least $3k-5k for a decent paint job, and a proper engine out repaint would be above $6k. If thats the case, I'd rather grab a 100k mile+ 97 NSX for like $35k.

Still looking...

You will have a very hard time finding a silver NSX for that price that is not high mileage or salvage title.

Sebring Silver was offered (in the US) from 1991-1993 and only 467 were built, 9 of which were silver/ivory and the rest silver/black.

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/productionnumbers.htm

I paid a premium for my silver NSX (one of only 26 manual tranny silver/black 93s) as have many others.

Repainting an NSX is not usually a good idea in terms of resale value. Most people want original paint and many will not even consider a car that has been repainted.

93 Silver / Black NSX

I have a '93 silver/black NSX with 104K miles. This is one of the 26 made that year. One nice thing about the '93, it is the first year of the passenger front airbag. It has an upgraded stereo with an amp in the trunk. Let me know if you are interested.

Re: 93 Silver / Black NSX

Owner of a 97 Silver NSX :D Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back