• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-93 Black / Ivory 5spd.

MCM

Experienced Member
To be able to get involved in our area, I need a car!
If anyone in SoCal knows of one like mentioned above
possibly for sale, let me know!
I want to get involved in some of the runs / events!

[email protected]

Bought the car I have been searching for.
Its a 91 B/I with just under 10k orig miles.
Its about as nice as I have seen.
Looking forward to getting together with seasoned NSX folks
in my area as I am new to these cars. (but not cars in general)
Am located in SC., "Far" South Orange county.
MCM
:biggrin:

MCM said:
Bought the car I have been searching for.
Its a 91 B/I with just under 10k orig miles.
Its about as nice as I have seen.
Looking forward to getting together with seasoned NSX folks
in my area as I am new to these cars. (but not cars in general)
Am located in SC., "Far" South Orange county.
MCM
:biggrin:

If SC means San Clemente, there's a few of us around. SoCal and I are here in Dana Point and there's a yellow 2002+ as well here.

I don't know if he's on the board but someone in S. Laguna has a black NSX with aftermarket chrome wheels that routinely parks outside on the ocean side of PCH.

Da Hapa said:
If SC means San Clemente, there's a few of us around. SoCal and I are here in Dana Point and there's a yellow 2002+ as well here.

I don't know if he's on the board but someone in S. Laguna has a black NSX with aftermarket chrome wheels that routinely parks outside on the ocean side of PCH.
I saw that car parked during my drive down PCH a few weeks ago. I too was wondering if he was a member. Think I also saw a spa yellow -T driving down PCH.

CDX_NSX said:
I saw that car parked during my drive down PCH a few weeks ago. I too was wondering if he was a member. Think I also saw a spa yellow -T driving down PCH.

I see a gentlemen in a yellow 2002+ driving around Dana Point all the time. He is always driving alone and his roof panel is always off. Unfortunately, every time I pass him I'm in a car other than the NSX!

I live in S.C. You all let me know if plan on meeting anytime...I'm game. I have 92 red/black.

Sounds good.
But the seller of the Red 91 I bought backed out at the last minute.
Then the seller of the Black car I bought backed out at the last minute.

Plan to try Silver this time.
(stock w/super lo mi.)
Maybe I will have better luck? :confused:

Back