$ 8600.00 Nsx??

These are great deals, don't let the deal of your life time slip away. J/K :smile:

These are too obvious, I would love to pick up 10 decent NSXs at $8600 each. Easy 100%+ profit by reselling all 10.

Rule of thumb: You get what you pay for. Especially for an exotic car like a NSX.

LeftLane said:
Wow - there have only been 50 threads on this exact topic. If you can't figure out that these are scams by now, maybe you should go ahead and make that deposit.

Exactly my thought. When I see these posts I always feel obligated to ask if you all have seen the NSX to F40 conversion. WOW! what a piece of work.

Has anyone ever raced a Mitsubishi EVO? I did and I got my ass kicked. Should I sell my NSX and get an EVO, or a WRX?

My NSX is actually for sale too. All I need to hold the car as a deposit is a bottle of Ketel One. Send it to me and I will ship the car. If you like the condition, just send a cashier's check for $2850. If not, just send the car back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When will these pinheads stop using ridiculously low prices to sucker you in?

Have the scammer actuaries figured out that tricking someone even dumber into thinking he's getting the deal of a lifetime is a more effective tool for separating fools & their money than putting a somewhat believable price and geting more serious offers? Their auctions & sales might actually fly under the radar a bit more as well. :confused:

Many of these auctions and listings are terminated because someone with half a brain figures out that $8,600 for an NSX doesn't make sense and reports it... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't you want to make your scam look as legit as possible for as long as possible? I guess the actuaries have figured it out though...what do I know? I'm not a criminal... :tongue:

BTW, can someone PLEASE explain the "snap ring" problem and what years it affects? :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSXGMS said:
When will these pinheads stop using ridiculously low prices to sucker you in?

...I guess the actuaries have figured it out though...what do I know? I'm not a criminal... :tongue:

Of course a more realistic price would lure more people in. Say a well maintained NA1 with 60k miles for about 20k - even I'd wonder if the person didn't know the car's true value, the owner was going by KBB values, etc. But the goal of these scam artists is to ONLY get the suckers calling. Why waste time with any of us? I guarantee these guys know exactly what they're doing.

But if you don't know about NSX values and the penchant for scammers to use new NSX buyers as targets, you might think that the preponderance of these low priced ads means that at least a FEW must be real. Sorry folks, THEY'RE ALL SCAMS!

I've never seen scamming to this degree. I've watched for good Porsches over the years and run across the occasional scam but this seems to be at a much higher level! Is it my imagination or do scammers target this car??

i "talked" to one yesterday as a matter of fact. The guy banks from 8-10K a week.

funny guy acturally. He acturally gets the same person to send money time and time again. Personally, if your that stubid/greedy, you deserve to be parted from your money. :rolleyes:

If the idiots send him the first payment, he'll say, hey honestly i cant sell this car for that cheap, send me another 3000. :biggrin: then after that, some more expenses came up with shipping, i'll need another 5000 and it will be done. :biggrin:

i couldn't stop laughing. This is a cut and paste from what he sent me.

I make about 8000-10,000$ per week.God seems to have gathered all stupid
people in America and gaved them money to loose.France too.What do you do
for a living,how much do you earn?"

anyways, the smart was ment to assist in parting the stubid from their money.

Also has been this way and always will be.

Dont be greedy, if something sounds too good to be true.... then it is too good to be true. use common sense. :smile:

RON98 said:
i "talked" to one yesterday as a matter of fact. The guy banks from 8-10K a week.

funny guy acturally. He acturally gets the same person to send money time and time again. Personally, if your that stubid/greedy, you deserve to be parted from your money. :rolleyes:

If the idiots send him the first payment, he'll say, hey honestly i cant sell this car for that cheap, send me another 3000. :biggrin: then after that, some more expenses came up with shipping, i'll need another 5000 and it will be done. :biggrin:

i couldn't stop laughing. This is a cut and paste from what he sent me.

anyways, the smart was ment to assist in parting the stubid from their money.

Also has been this way and always will be.

Dont be greedy, if something sounds too good to be true.... then it is too good to be true. use common sense. :smile:

acturally, this post is ment to assist the stubid. :frown:

:P
i say part the money from the stubid and give it to the smart. There are lots of smart people who are poor and would but the money of the stubid to better use :D

Here is one I kept:

Hi,
I have received your email regarding my 1991 ACURA NSX Vin (JH4NA1152MT000099)Miles: 70250.
THe car has never been involved in any accidents, it has no scratches, no salvage and the title is clear. The price of the car is $19500, which is not negotiable. Don't get me wrong, the car is in perfect conditon but I will not need it any more. A week ago I have received a job offer in UK and now I have to prepare my things because they need me there asap. Right now I am in UK discusssing my contract, but I will return back home in US in a few days, so that I can finish loading the rest of my things. Please trust me, the car is worth it.
Because I don't have time to make all the arrangements and because I need to be sure that the buyer is an honnest person, the financial part of this deal will be managed by Square Trade. They are acting like a third partyin this deal. If you are interested in purchasing this car, you will have to make a 15% deposit to Square Trade in advance so that you can reserve the car. This deposit is fully refundable so, if by any chance you will decide not to keep the car, you will receive all your money back.
Anyway, if you are interested, please reply me with the following information : YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.

Looking forward to hearing from you and closing this deal.
Gary.

Here is another one:

Hello,

The car is as good as new so you don't have to worry. Here are the most important details about the car : - US car ( US model , US specs ) - odometer in Miles , speedometer in Miles per Hour ( MPH ) This car meets all Environmental Regulations in the USA ( DOT , EPA ) . it has a clear title issued in US and it can be registred anytime under your name without a problem.I'm very sorry but my phone has been disconnected due some finnancial problems but you can just reply me.It's absolutely perfect ,it has a clear title ,has never been repaired , never been involved in any type of accident or had any paint or body work done and the final price is $8,000! I live in the UNITED KINGDOM now where European specs are different from the American ones and it costs me too much driving this car legally here and also there is nobody interested in buying it here.In addition,the car's steering is on the left like in the US but english car
have steering on the right that's why I am selling it so cheap hoping to find a buyer in the US where it belongs.I inquired and the best and fastest way I can ship with is using PegasusCargo and it takes between 5-6 days to arrive at your door and I will take care of 50% of the expenses which include shipping and insurance.We will use a safe payment method I am affiliated at Square Trade ,I have a a purchase protection account for 20000$ and I assume you know what this means.I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about the purchase.
regards!

Here is another, another one...

Dear AutoTrader.com customer,

We have the vehicle at AutoTrader.com warehouse in Denver, Colorado. The car was inspected by AutoTrader.com and insured by SquareTrade.
You will be allowed to buy or inspect the car when the payment of USD $2,900.00 refundable deposit by Western Union Wire Transfer will be completed in the name of seller Alan Wolfes.
When the wire transfer is completed you will have to send us the transfer details for validating the shipping. The transfer details become confidential and we will release it only when the car arrives and you are fully satisfied with it.
The car will be shipped in just 3 business days from the day after we receive the payment confirmation from you.
If the car does not correspond to your expectations and seller description, a AutoTrader.com team will come to pick-up the vehicle within 5 business days, offering you a full refund for the deposit.

Amount to be wired: USD $2,900.00

Please complete the payment by WESTERN UNION WIRE TRANSFER for:
First Name: Alan
Last Name: Wolfes
Address: 130 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA, UK

*For this you have to go personally at any Western Union store.

*The amount includes our commission paid by the seller.

*The seller accepted to cover all the Western Union transfer fees.

After you complete the payment please send the Western Union transfer details to our sales manager e-mail: [email protected]

Please write in your e-mail subject: Deposit payment from YOURNAME.

Please send us the following details:

1) 10 digit MTCN (Money transfer control number).
2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union.
3) Your street address on file with Western Union.
4) City and state where you sent the money from.
5) Amount sent.

For any kind of questions regarding the payment please feel free to contact our sales manager at: [email protected]

This one is a little more "HIGH CLASS" uses the autotrader logo and fonts. (On my Original Email)

Back