6th Annual Pebble Beach/Carmel Valley Cruise: Sep 11th

Posted by Warren ..

THIS EVENT IS UNFORTUNATELY CANCELED DUE TO 3 SEPARATE SITUATIONS. One is number of people of course, but other two are much more serious. I do apologize for the inconvenience to all that planned to attend this event and I will try to notify all the forums to let everybody know.

--------------------------------------------EVENT CANCELED---------------

091110PebbleBeachRun_Page_1sm.jpg

091110PebbleBeachRun_Page_2sm.jpg

Click link for larger image:
http://zonc.org/flyers/2010/091110PebbleBeachRun.pdf

If you are interested in signing up - you are asked to sign-up at my350z.com. POC for the event is Warren aka WSCHli1672 (If you've been on this event in the past, you know who Warren is.)

Here is the link to the thread.
http://my350z.com/forum/northern-ca...friends-cruise-lunch-september-11-2010-a.html

Note: There are quite a few spaces left on the sign-up list. A "GO/NO-GO" decision regarding the event will be made next week. So if you are interested, please "sign-up" ASAP.

Last edited:
i'd like to go... just reluctant to sign up for another car forum

I understand that ..

Here's the information Warren needs.

Name; Car; NO#; Nickname

Where - Name (your real name); Car (type of car you'll probably bring); NO# (number of people in your party for meal); Nickname (forum name)

If you all sign up "here". I'll transfer the information to the my350z thread. I'll also advise Warren to stop by here to view the thread as well. He can read it w/o being a member (I think thats correct)

I'll check here a few times a day ..

Last edited:
Wow, 6 years gone by so fast. It seemed like yesterday when Warren and I was setting up this event a few years ago. Didn't think it would continue this long.

I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. Have fun!

Posted by Warren ..

THIS EVENT IS UNFORTUNATELY CANCELED DUE TO 3 SEPARATE SITUATIONS. One is number of people of course, but other two are much more serious. I do apologize for the inconvenience to all that planned to attend this event and I will try to notify all the forums to let everybody know.

--------------------------------------------EVENT CANCELED---------------<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Has anyone thought of just driving thru 17 mile drive and stopping at Bird Rock in the afternoon for a meet and greet? I can get free passes if enough people want to do this?

Back