• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

600 whp Lovefab NSX: Violent accelerations

Make sure your speakers are up!

Chris

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_9WsBB_PDnM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Another reason for me to lean more towards lovefab turbo stage 1

That GoPro suction mount got well tested there :biggrin:

Nice work as usual, Chris!

Brian

Nice shoots Chris! Gotta love the purple boost monster! Love the wheel spin when the power is getting put down out of the corner...and the brake lock up!
No electronic nannies on the beast, it's all down to the driver to direct the forces :cool:

Brian

No electronic nannies on the beast, it's all down to the driver to direct the forces :cool:

Brian

And down the driver to actually have the will to hold the pedal down. Being one of the lucky few to pilot the beast, I feel proud of the fact that I was able to hold WOT from a standing start all the way through third gear, despite my brain telling me to do the opposite. :biggrin:
The wheel spin on the corner exit really shows though how composed these cars are even at that crazy amount of power.

And down the driver to actually have the will to hold the pedal down. Being one of the lucky few to pilot the beast, I feel proud of the fact that I was able to hold WOT from a standing start all the way through third gear, despite my brain telling me to do the opposite. :biggrin:
The wheel spin on the corner exit really shows though how composed these cars are even at that crazy amount of power.

Wow, I didn't do it from a standing start, but from about 20 mph - close! :D

Chris

Back