5th Annual Monterey/Pebble Beach Run, Sat. 9/19/09

SIGN UP AT: http://my350z.com/forum/northern-ca...ds-meet-and-ride-september-19th-2009-a-4.html or email [email protected] with your type of car, number of people attending and if you wish to have lunch.

Hi Jack,

I just want to get some clarification...... Do we have to sign up/register as posted or can we just show up in person and submit payment? I tried emailing [email protected] but that email is coming up invalid. I don't want to have to sign up into another forum (my350Z.com) just to register for this event. What are my options?

Last edited:
hmmm I'm trying to debate if I have time as I have to be back home by 2:30'ish to take care of some guests visiting....

I'm looking forward to the drive but may have to bail on the lunch :(

wow, that list is scary... lots and lots of cars. :eek:

is anyone interested in caravaning down to the starbuck's pre-meet site?

:smile:

Chuck right? I'll be interested in caravaning down. Where do you want to meet? I'm leaving from the city.

Was looking through some of last years pics of the run. For anyone who wants a fantastic ocean background for pics of their car, Birds Rock is the spot. Maybe we could line up all the NSXs there for a group shot.

IMG_8555-1.jpg

Jack,
I believe there is a typo in the email you've provided. It should be [email protected] as oppose to [email protected].

Your right! Took it off his original flyer, shame on me for not checking.

If you are planning to go for sure for lunch let me know today at [email protected] since we have to confirm the total for lunch. If you participate in the lunch you do not have to pay for the 17 Mile Drive fee. If you do not pay for lunch there will be a fee to go through the gate (approx. $10 per car).

Yolanda

I have put you on the list for the drive just let me know about lunch.

Yolanda

[/B]

Hi Jack,

I just want to get some clarification...... Do we have to sign up/register as posted or can we just show up in person and submit payment? I tried emailing [email protected] but that email is coming up invalid. I don't want to have to sign up into another forum (my350Z.com) just to register for this event. What are my options?

I have put you on the list for the drive just let me know about lunch.

Yolanda

I'm confirm for (2) on the lunch, thanks.

Let me try this once again, what are you all going to do after the lunch?

The cost for the full Buffet Lunch and the entrance to the 17 Mile drive is $29.00. With the $29 you will also receive a free raffle ticket! Payment in cash will be collected at Salinas Nissan.

Please email me if you decide not to attend so we can adjust the lunch count.

[email protected]

Yolanda

See u all tomorrow at the Bernal Starbucks.:wink:

Back