56k... Do Not Click Here!!!!!!!

:D

Well, it's been along time coming, but the Houston NSXer's have finally been able to get out and get together! That's right, represent HOUSTON!!
And what a beautiful day it was! After a week of rain and clouds, we were thinking it just might rain on our parade. But someone up there wanted us to have this cruise. ;) We occasionally get a chance to meet at Starbucks once in awhile, but today was our day! We have some new members and wanted to extend a warm welcome. Even thou several NSXer's weren't able to make it, we had a blast! All of you guys that missed out, you guys missed out!!!

Warm welcome to:
Bagman: Rick and his wife 97 NSX-T red/blk
ninja.gif

Shiftright2/Liftcontrol: Azim 94 NSX blk/blk
N/A: Jeremy 03 NSX-T sil/sil
Joe Salazar: Joe 91 blk/blk
It was a pleasure meeting all of you!

Also including: the regulars
NSX FoYoAss: Zishan/yours truly 93 NSX blk/ivory
bandit.gif

Paul: Paul and his wife 91 NSX sil/blk
bravo.gif

Stormrider: Tommy 97 NSX-T blk/tan
bow.gif

I have a lot of pictures......... I'll try to include some caption. Make sure you read the caption. :)

EDIT:
I would like to edit this in so that if you want to see all the pics or just skip to the HIGH RES pictures, you can do so here....
Please sign in like this:

name: NSXFoYoAss
password: nsxprime

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289321737

Ok, enough talk, pictures are worth a thousand words.............. so what would a thousand pictures equal?!? :D

So, even thou everyone has to meet all the way on the other side of town(2 minutes away from Paul), Paul's late! Here's me and Bagman with his recently purchased red rocket
fb4d8d33.jpg

fb4d907d.jpg

My ride...
fb4d9082.jpg

Bling bling....
fb477bcc.jpg

Then, Tommy decides to join us with a little surprise. He had added a ww body kit! Awesome!
fb4d8d32.jpg

WingsWest kit with custom made carbon fiber lip attached!! :eek:
fb4d8d23.jpg

fb4d8d28.jpg

The sides are also custom and flared out a bit.
fb477bdc.jpg

RM exhaust w/DTM tips
fb4d8d14.jpg

Now, here comes Joe. Pristine 91 with 20k miles. Stock w/ the exception of the wheels.
fb4d8d1b.jpg

And finally, the devil himself decides to show his face!(Paul) :p
fb4d8d11.jpg

There he is on the floor praying to the Car Gods(F&F) :D
fb4d8d0a.jpg

And now, a special surprise! Last minute arrival, 03 NSX-T with extras. I happened to be driving home Friday and see this beautiful silver NSX. I catch up to him and we pull over to talk. Turns out he is a really cool guy. I told him about Prime, so hopefully he joins soon! :)
fb4d8d13.jpg

Paul had to move his car, the silvers were too good for us! :o
fb4d8d0e.jpg

fb4d8d09.jpg

fb4d8d06.jpg

And what do we have here???
fb4d8d03.jpg

:eek: btw, nice watch Paul, matches your car!
fb4d8c6c.jpg

And finally, Shiftright2/liftcontrol
fb4d8c68.jpg

Some Nazi's came over and started yelling "Hail Hitler!" hehe :D
fb4d8c65.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, now to the cruise to the beach!!!!

All lined up....
fb477bc5.jpg

The silvers always want to be leaders... :p
fb4d87de.jpg

Joe in his 91 NSX....
fb475cce.jpg

Fouad in his 94 NSX....
fb475cd5.jpg

Not used to seeing several NSX's on your tail huh? Paul's getting scared!!
fb475cc9.jpg

2002/2003 Tail Lights in ACTION!!
fb477bb7.jpg

Here's me passing Rick by(too slow) :D
fb4d87dc.jpg

And then Paul(too slow) :D
fb4d87d4.jpg

Hey, check this cute couple out!!! Awwwwwww :D
fb477ba1.jpg

And now at the beach, all lined up.
fb4d87cc.jpg

There's a NSX behind that white SUV.... :p
fb4d87bc.jpg

Hi Z's thumb. Hi Paul's back.
fb4d87c4.jpg

fb475cb6.jpg

Last in line, but not least! Pretty huh??
fb4d63fc.jpg

fb4d87a6.jpg

Now over to the angled shoulder.... and parking brake tester! ;)
fb4d87d9.jpg

I'm standing in the street. You see the kinda extremes I go to, to bring you these quality pictures!
fb4d87b0.jpg

fb4d87ba.jpg

Hey, it's "Honey I Shrunk the Tommy!!!" :D
fb4d87c1.jpg

fb4d87c9.jpg

Look at those rear ends!! Who goes to the beach to check out girls anyways?
fb4d87ce.jpg

Last edited:
Now, some scenery for some money shots!! NSX Modeling!!
fb4d6702.jpg

fb4d64e2.jpg

fb4d668b.jpg

And now, my absolute favorite!!! :D:D:D
fb4d65e5.jpg

Everyone got a chance to "model" his or her cars, but unfortunately, I had run out of film. As soon as I get those pictures from Paul, I'll post them also.
Please feel free to leave some comments or ask questions.
In conclusion, I want to thank everyone again for coming out for the drive with us! The cruise went super smooth. It was great to meet fellow NSXer's and just talk about cars. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. I hope we can get the losers that didn't make it to show their faces next time! ;):D
Regards
Z

Last edited:
:D Nice rides...it's neat seeing different groups enjoying each other and their cars....:cool: Brent

NSXfoyoAss What a great thread! Could you post a few high res shots of your car?

I'm in love....

ravi

NSX FoYoAss, Wow - looks like a great time!

Hey Houston guys: Next time you do a get-together like this, Would you mind posting it in the regional forum? I visit my folks near Galveston pretty regularly and it would be good to see some fellow NSXers while I'm in your 'hood. :)

you got any close up pics of that black NSX with the gunmetalish OEM wheels?

Texas91Brent said:
:D Nice rides...it's neat seeing different groups enjoying each other and their cars....:cool: Brent

Neat indeed!

STOCKTONSX said:
NSXfoyoAss What a great thread! Could you post a few high res shots of your car?

I'm in love....

ravi

The pics I posted here are from a disposable camera at the last minute. So the quality isn't that great. Paul had his digy cam on hand, so we should have some high res pics soon. And thank you for the compliments!

Ojas said:
NSX FoYoAss, Wow - looks like a great time!

Hey Houston guys: Next time you do a get-together like this, Would you mind posting it in the regional forum? I visit my folks near Galveston pretty regularly and it would be good to see some fellow NSXers while I'm in your 'hood. :)

Ojas, next time you need to bring your photoshopped car down, we need to hook up! :D Seriously thou, if your in G-town, I would love to meet up and I'm sure the others would too!
Oh, and I didn't want to put this in the SouthCentral region b/c it's so dead in there. :( I wanted to give everyone a chance to see what beautiful NSX's Houston has. :D

vegasnsx said:
Our cars are twins nsxfoyouass, looks AWESOME:eek:

Vegasnsx, did I mention you have the most beautiful car in the world!!! :D ;)

tararan said:
you got any close up pics of that black NSX with the gunmetalish OEM wheels?

Tararan, which one? The stock 94 blk/blk with the OEM 16/17 wheels?

Thanks again for the compliments! How does everyone like the comments I threw in?!?!!? :D We have many many more pics and even some video! Calling it an AWESOME cruise is a big time understatement!! :p
Regards
Z

Last edited:
NSX FoYoAss said:
next time you need to bring your photoshopped car down
D'oh!
laugh2.gif
Keep talkin' like that and I'll put the smack down with my photoshopped turbo and 300 shot NOS. :D

NSX FoYoAss said:
I didn't want to put this in the SouthCentral region b/c it's so dead in there. I wanted to give everyone a chance to see what beautiful NSX's Houston has.
Oh, maybe I was less than clear. I'm glad you posted the pictures here. I was wondering if, prior to the next event, you could post an announcement in the regional forum. I know it's a slow forum, but you might be able to get some out-of-town NSXers to show up.

BTW: I like your smilies and picture captions.
icon14.gif

smoore said:
i bet the spura was feeling alittle left out:D

Actually the Supra guy is Paul's bro, really nice guy. He took video feed of our drive! :D

Ojas said:
D'oh!
laugh2.gif
Keep talkin' like that and I'll put the smack down with my photoshopped turbo and 300 shot NOS. :D

Oh, maybe I was less than clear. I'm glad you posted the pictures here. I was wondering if, prior to the next event, you could post an announcement in the regional forum. I know it's a slow forum, but you might be able to get some out-of-town NSXers to show up.

BTW: I like your smilies and picture captions.
icon14.gif

Sorry Ojas, I misunderstood you. Yeah, I agree with you, but Paul kinda got the group together just a few days ago. Kinda last minute. And he's not on NSX Prime that much. Hopefully next time we can have a few more join us! :)

92NSX said:
Nice pics!!
That is a huge box to cover the NOS bottle!! :eek:

It is big. But looks clean.

tararan said:
yup, that one...

Like I said, I didn't have my digy cam and bought disposable at the last minute. So I don't have any high res pics. Azim aka Shiftright2/Liftcontrol had his digy cam, so I'm sure he should have the pics on hand. Email him if you like, he doesn't respond to PM's. I don't think he know's about the PM system. Or he just doesn't like me!? :D

Hey, NSXFOYOASS, that's good work!! I am sorry

I haven't been checking the Prime or the PMs this weekend. Thanks for the great shots and the story.

Tararan, that is my 94 with the OEM wheels. I will email you some pictures.

And to the Houston gang, it was a great run, let us do it again before too long////:D

Well what a great trip it was. Many thanks to all that went. What made it an even better trip is that no one started STREET RACING. I don’t remember going over 80 mph on the way there. Every one just enjoyed the day. We met up in south Houston Saturday morning and headed to Galveston. Once in Galveston we stopped at two locations for some photo shoots along the seawall. We then picked up some lunch and had a picnic at the Galveston boat club and shot some additional photos b/f we all went our own ways.

I have about 60 shots total but only plan to post 17. I have had to reduce the shots down to meet Primes requirements so if you see something you like send me a PM with your email address and I will email you a better shot.

Enjoy the pictures………

Paul

Attachments

• gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10,072
Back