5050 mile 2005 NSX on Autrader

hey guys how are you? just an fyi....i traded my 02 c4 cab for that 05 red nsx on superbowl sunday.the title just came in and im hoping to have the vehicle in my garage by tuesday. i was a little reluctant after having the 911 for 5 years. ive been reading the forums and it seems like the nsx may be a nice choice ... you guys seem like you are really passionate about these cars..especially since i almost pulled the trigger on a 98 355 spider the day before i saw this car. your enthusiasm was one of the factors in my decision.
can't wait!

Congratulations!

You found yourself a real cherry there. There will be many jealous NSX owners reading about your "New" NSX. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car for years to come.

It's interesting that you picked it over a 355. I'm sure there were many factors in your decision, and I'm sure your new car will live up to your expectations!

Post some pics and your first drive story when you get it!

Cheers,
Sean

Congratulations!

You found yourself a real cherry there. There will be many jealous NSX owners reading about your "New" NSX. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new car for years to come.

It's interesting that you picked it over a 355. I'm sure there were many factors in your decision, and I'm sure your new car will live up to your expectations!

Post some pics and your first drive story when you get it!

Cheers,
Sean

I picked mine as well over the 355....I wanted the Ferrari looks, but with Honda reliability. best car for the money. hand built, rare, exotic, beautiful, performance...$76k is a bargain!

hey guys how are you? just an fyi....i traded my 02 c4 cab for that 05 red nsx on superbowl sunday.the title just came in and im hoping to have the vehicle in my garage by tuesday. i was a little reluctant after having the 911 for 5 years. ive been reading the forums and it seems like the nsx may be a nice choice ... you guys seem like you are really passionate about these cars..especially since i almost pulled the trigger on a 98 355 spider the day before i saw this car. your enthusiasm was one of the factors in my decision.
can't wait!

Congrats! Any details on the car?

can't wait!

For what it's worth, I sold my 03 Red/Black NSX for a 2005 Carrera S, Black/Black with ceramic brakes and loaded ($104k msrp). Liked the Pcar but I really wish I kept the NSX. Good move man!

76K.ouch. I only paid 76.5K for my car brand new.

that's great and all...can you tell me where I can get one for $76.5k brand new today? I will go buy a bunch of them.

I paid that for my yellow one as well...fyi.

that's great and all...can you tell me where I can get one for $76.5k brand new today? I will go buy a bunch of them.

I paid that for my yellow one as well...fyi.

Im sure you can buy the replacement NSX for 76K when it comes out considering the direction it is going in :biggrin:

I keep hoping for a suprise when it debuts instead of seeing the boring design they have been working with lately.

Im sure you can buy the replacement NSX for 76K when it comes out considering the direction it is going in :biggrin:

I keep hoping for a suprise when it debuts instead of seeing the boring design they have been working with lately.

and for now, i will enjoy the classic/timeless 2005 I have, one of 241 made, some of which became salvaged, and not all are in pristine shape/mileage ;)

p.s. rio yellow/onyx, only 18 made in 2005, Ben's list has an error on it I think. Rio yellow only made for 2 years....I love my car!!!!

and for now, i will enjoy the classic/timeless 2005 I have, one of 241 made, some of which became salvaged, and not all are in pristine shape/mileage ;)

p.s. rio yellow/onyx, only 18 made in 2005, Ben's list has an error on it I think. Rio yellow only made for 2 years....I love my car!!!!

Love my car too. I bought my car in Rio because it was only made for 2 years and the yellow is darker with a lot more pearl in it. Its a color you can only appreciate in person.

For what it's worth, I sold my 03 Red/Black NSX for a 2005 Carrera S, Black/Black with ceramic brakes and loaded ($104k msrp). Liked the Pcar but I really wish I kept the NSX. Good move man!

WOW...now that is really interesting.
Back in '05 I VERY nearly traded my '02 blue/blue for a new '05 C2S Black/black.
Very happy to this day I didn't go through with it.
Do you mind elaborating on what you liked in the NSX over the C2S ?

Just really curious because I have not had "real" seat time in the C2S (only a couple of test drives).

Thanks

Love my car too. I bought my car in Rio because it was only made for 2 years and the yellow is darker with a lot more pearl in it. Its a color you can only appreciate in person.

it almost glows :)

WOW...now that is really interesting.
Back in '05 I VERY nearly traded my '02 blue/blue for a new '05 C2S Black/black.
Very happy to this day I didn't go through with it.
Do you mind elaborating on what you liked in the NSX over the C2S ?

Just really curious because I have not had "real" seat time in the C2S (only a couple of test drives).

Thanks

It's not only me.. everyone that's seen both cars says the same thing. "Remember that NSX you had?.. that's the car I liked the most". From my friends to my mother-in-law, to my Mom, etc.

A big part of it is looks and seating position.

Also, the NSX just feels more stable at speed.

Don't get me started on the sound. I may be in the minority, but the standard exhaust on a stock 03 is sweeter than many louder aftermarket sounds.

There's also a special feeling about owning an NSX. The Porsche could out perform it, but it didn't make me feel as satisfied.

I also think the rear engine is a flaw. Today I drive a base 07 Boxster, which I love. Mid engine rules.

It's not only me.. everyone that's seen both cars says the same thing. "Remember that NSX you had?.. that's the car I liked the most". From my friends to my mother-in-law, to my Mom, etc.

A big part of it is looks and seating position.

Also, the NSX just feels more stable at speed.

Don't get me started on the sound. I may be in the minority, but the standard exhaust on a stock 03 is sweeter than many louder aftermarket sounds.

There's also a special feeling about owning an NSX. The Porsche could out perform it, but it didn't make me feel as satisfied.

I also think the rear engine is a flaw. Today I drive a base 07 Boxster, which I love. Mid engine rules.

:biggrin:
Interesting!!
TYVM for your response.

Nice buy! Now for the threadjack ;)

I was just browing Craigslist and came across another one for the Silverstone lovers. A little more $$$, a little less mileage.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/569654761.html

The asking on that one is $79.5K. It looks like a clean NSX and might even be worth that premium price for the right buyer.

Too bad it's not yellow. Otherwise, I'd be all over it. :wink:

I don't know what it is but I usually favor silver colored cars in general, but nsx sprayed in silver looks way to plain jane to me.

Wow, my 2005 has less than 900 miles. I'm definitely going to monitor that ad to see how much this guy ends up selling his for.

I would bet you would get close to 80k....my 2 cents. color, not my first pick. but mileage, amazing.

Back