5/21 Saturday Morning Drive Anyone?

Hey All,

I would like to propose a nice morning cruise this Saturday May 21st in the bay and have lunch somewhere.

Open to locations and destinations.

Who is interested?

-J

wow......you beat me to the punch. I was thinking of trying to set up a drive as well. My idea was pretty ambitious though but what do you have in mind?

Rats! I have plans that I really can't get out of. Oh, wait. I don't even know if my car will be back yet!

J

Would love to join you guys, but I'll be out of town on Saturday. Sunday morning? :biggrin:

BTW, the search for "NSX Drive Route 1" doesn't come up with anything for me. Maybe YOU have to be logged in to see it?

Last edited:
I also couldnt see the route you were talking about. If Sunday works better for people I am good with that.

Can you map out the route with locations?

Then we can see what you are talking about. =)

Looks like I may miss out on Sunday do to Sharks game tickets... But I will be willing to do something on Saturday too if there will be something Sunday. I will post a route later today for the SAT cruise for those who are interested.

I have some late plans saturday so sunday morning seems very ambitious however me and a few friends are meeting at buffalo wild wings in dublin at noon if any of you wanna stop by :)

oh dam.....I love that place. Depending on what time my drive Sat ends I will try and stop by. Will the Bay Area's best NSX be there or will it be in the shop?

Nice route, would like to try that sometime, but maybe not Sunday morning :)

yeah its not a Sunday morning cruise thing.....that's why I think I might just do it on my own Saturday.

A Sunday morning cruise on 84 starting from the 280 and ending in HMB at Cameron's pub might be nice.

I have some late plans saturday so sunday morning seems very ambitious however me and a few friends are meeting at buffalo wild wings in dublin at noon if any of you wanna stop by :)

wait are you gonna be at Buffalo on Sat or Sun?

I'm down to join you on this on. Let's Roll
What's the start time? And where to meet to start?

1. Dhalsim
2. Xetronic

Cool. Meeting point will be in Castro Valley at 580 the Market Place shopping center. See map below. I think you can take the 580 East and get off on Grove. Go left to Castro Valley and make right. Follow the road up to the meeting point.

If Blurry is having his lunch thing on Saturday we can meet up with him at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Dublin around 12. This could be a 4 hour drive so we should be on our way by 8 ~ 8:30.

Attachments

• Meeting Point.jpg
    Meeting Point.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 33
I might be interested in doing this w/ you guys since I wanted to find out how the X handle in more twisties. Put in down as tentative for now....

OK guys.....really sorry but I completely forgot my daughter has a soccer game at 12:40 and I'm the coach :redface: so I can't do this run on Saturday. :frown:

Lets re-schedule the drive for Sunday morning at 8:00. Same meeting location. And we can either end at the In-N-Out like in my previous plan or head over to Dublin for Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters......whatever.

Sunday Drive:
1. Dhalsim
2. Whhzbad

Last edited:
Hey guys RIDE will be having the 4th annual meet at Umigo Indoor Kart Racing from 12 - 5.

This is very close to our ending point for the drive if anyone is interested in stopping by and checking out the cars. And perhaps a few karting laps to show off your racing skills. Loser buys the beers............:biggrin:

Attachments

• Projectridemeet.jpg
    Projectridemeet.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 20
Back