423 HP @ 7 psi by CFT

Finally she's done... 423hp/289tq@ 7700... drove 6 hours for a very impressive tuneup(still more to come though)... Manuel and the crew of Central Florida Turbo are very knowledgable with what they do... yes they have a secret to make the most out of your boosted NSX SAFELY... the drive was well worth it i will post the dyno in a day or two... very impressed with the shop... thanks to manuel and omar... PM me if you want more info from them and i will gladly tell you about them...

-STOCK engine
-7.2 psi peak @ 7200rpms
-And this was on a Mustang Dynamometer.

He got the dyno plots...if not i can post it.
Hope you enjoy your car Jack!

Thanks
-Manuel
centralfloridaturbo.com

heres the dyno... stock motor with intake, headers, exhaust, upgraded fuel with meth system, aem and BBSC... and a badass tuner...

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 252
i was stunned myself on the result... 7 psi pulled thats much power to the wheel on my stock motor... its all about tuning... CFT has done an outstanding tune on this car... my next tune will be for 11 psi and im sure that CFT will do a great job on that... im shooting for 500hp on stock motor...

Don't mean to hijack the thread but ... I am in Naples, Fl and have a recently hi-boosted CTSC/meth injected/aem 1991, that has been dyno-tuned, but would like to come spend the day with Manny and his guys and see what he can do.

Does Central Florida Turbo have experience with my general setup (FI byt SC not Turbo) and if so what kind of results have you seen? When can I come visit?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but ... I am in Naples, Fl and have a recently hi-boosted CTSC/meth injected/aem 1991, that has been dyno-tuned, but would like to come spend the day with Manny and his guys and see what he can do.

Does Central Florida Turbo have experience with my general setup (FI byt SC not Turbo) and if so what kind of results have you seen? When can I come visit?

Ill let manuel answer this question but im sure that can tune up your set up pretty well. You can give him a call @ 321 235 9959.

We'll be more than glad to help you, you're welcome to come over anytime for a shop tour.

P.M. for more details on your setup.

-CentralFloridaTurbo

Back