348 or NSX thread on Ferarri chat

Chromatose said:
I think it's funny how some guys on fchat can get their chain jerked so easy.
I'm certain that's why a few nsxers are posting fun stuff on there. I still try to stick up for the nsx's and drop friendly reminders that a Ferrari is just another exotic, but most of the time it just falls on deaf ears.

Haha watch out they might ban you from the 360 brotherhood. :tongue:

Indytech said:
Ya know Ski, ya need to lighten up a bit. I wish you would go back and re-read some of my posts on F-chat. I never one time said the NSX was a bad car!

I honestly think there great cars. By the way did you get my formal appoligy?
You couldn't possibly get down on us lowely 348 guys any harder than the 355, 360 , & 430 guys do. You could never even get them to admit the cars drives & handles almost exactly like a F-40. They get in a hissy fit anytime anyone brings it up, total denial. But the fact is the 348 was spun from a F-40. There is one group that will admit it's tru though, an honest to god F-40 owner. There aren't many, so it's a pretty well kept secret.

Ski, just lighten up, and take it to the track. I know there are a few open track events near you in the not to distant future. I hear you have a really nice car, bring it out, visit with us, get to know us in person, and above all have some fun. that's really what these cars are all about. Otherwise we would all be driving ford focuses.

Well done Sir, for keeping this juvenile debate going. Bravo.

Your virtual olive branch is *much appreciated* :rolleyes: but it doesn't address the fact that you still think I have been denigrating your Fcars. I have not. I have explicitly written such on your forum. I have hower, been insulting to the 3 or 4 members of F chat whom I would label "cheeseballs." Anyway, to your internet gift of White Doves of Peace, I say:

I...SIMPLY...DO...NOT...CARE

Anyway, thanks for "swinging by" Prime to add a touch of class to us unpassionate Jap car souls. And thanks also for having me suspended from F-chat (reciprocate?? nah...not worth it). Now please round up some of the gals on the Mini Cooper or Beetle forums, and send 'em on down to South Beach for my punishment. :biggrin:

Now get back to F-chat - looks like you have a 6 month anniversary coming up soon. Very special.

You know I see a lot of passion right here. Theres good people, with great taste in cars. If you don't mind I'm going to join the club. I'll need a little help picking one out though. That's where the fine people in this forum come in.

Best Regards Ken

Ski_Banker said:
Now...not that it would be at ALL appropriate...and I don't condone such adolescent behavior...

...but if you want to drive someone nuts, link your NSXPO pics to this thread here and watch the original poster's head explode! Great Scott! :biggrin:
[/url]

Ski_Banker -

Was this you ? ....

... passerby threw a match into the car...

HERE

:biggrin: LOL :biggrin:

-j-

Back