3 Wrecked NSX's

I'm thinking that Shawn will buy these bad boys and bring them all back to life upon return from his honeymoon. Don't bet against him:rolleyes:

The first one the same color scheme as the Bugatti.

Macninja are you sure you wanna tackle that? yikes.

more power to ya.

for the record,

2004 NSX LBBP manual damaged thru sheer will of the gods,
VIN = JH4NA21674T000050
miles at time of God's will 53,045

JH4NA21674T000050.jpg

JH4NA21674T000050a.jpg

19777511_1X.jpg

it actually doesnt look that bad. from a build point of view.
PM me if you do get it.

Does anyone know the story on the flood car? How much of a flood was it? Drove into a ditch, parked and flooded up the seats? It doesn't look bad but "flood" is kinda scary. To an insurance company, it doesn't take much to tag a car "flood damage".

Dan

Man, sad to to see these cars wrecked like that.

engines and transmission good still? Interior parts? :biggrin:

edit: When did Jason wreck his LBBP

Last edited:
Ouch such a beautiful car gone to car heaven...whats the story on that one....i wonder what happen..i sure hope it isnt the improperly placed rotation of the tires on the rear that caused this accident lol...but seriously such a waste

Macninja are you sure you wanna tackle that? yikes.

more power to ya.

for the record,

2004 NSX LBBP manual damaged thru sheer will of the gods,
VIN = JH4NA21674T000050
miles at time of God's will 53,045

JH4NA21674T000050.jpg

JH4NA21674T000050a.jpg

19777511_1X.jpg

I wouldnt mind a flood damged NSX they are all alum. now the wires will dry out as for the engine. well you gonna get it fixed anyway.

and if the car is repaired any insurance company will insure it at the purchase price. so if you got it for 19K they will only insure it for 19K

Not quite true Shawn. Mine is a salvage I purchased from Macninja77. Granted he did a very nice job with the restoration and Driving Ambition completely rebuilt the motor. I called up Haggerty and had it insured for more than I had in it and there was no issue. It's not the cheapest insurance but no questions asked as to the replacement value.

Flood damage is worst than accident damage, the gremlins never stop . I have seen some very wierd problems only to find out it was a flood car. They can be repaired but you must get to them very quickly .

How do you let an NSX get flood damage? It's a car, you can drive it away.

Some people own more than one car so it is not that easy to just up and move all of them. Plus during a natural disaster cars are often not a top priority.

Back