3 NSX's in the Las Vegas Autotrader

Here are the prospects:
1)91' Red/black 79k miles, custom wheels asking: $35k

2)97' Yellow/black 119k miles, mostly stock asking: $32K

3)2000 Sivler NSX-T 46k miles asking $45K

There is only one picture on each and they don't mention much in extras. Interesting set of prospects.

If the 97 is in good shape other than the miles how much would it be worth? I notice on the Wiki section it doesn't explain how to account for high miles on a vehicle for different years.

Here are the prospects:

There is only one picture on each and they don't mention much in extras. Interesting set of prospects.

#1. wow, another "gold plated" 91???

I'd be all over #2 if it is decent shape, claen title...

#3 isn't a bad deal either...

I would stop talking to us and go buy that 1997 NSX-T for $32k or best offer before someone else does. That is a steal if the car is straight and even remotely well maintained.

I would stop talking to us and go buy that 1997 NSX-T for $32k or best offer before someone else does. That is a steal if the car is straight and even remotely well maintained.

+1 This is a steal for a NA2

I went and visited #2. Here is some extra info. The car needs some things done. He said he hasn't done the timing belt since 70k miles, it needs brakes and CV boots in the back also. The interior is pretty good except the seats are worn a bit. Outside of that the car is in pretty tip top shape. He said he will sell it for $30k bucks without fixing any of the items. Here is the catch. A guy in Denver is supposively buying the car but he is still waiting for him to give a deposit on the car.

He actually owns two of them. He also has a black/black 01' coupe with a CTSC that runs really well. He wants 75k for that one. I said "no thanks" to the black one. I might try and get the yellow one if I get the chance.

Last edited:
Here this for reference: I bought my 97 over a year ago for $50k, but it was just under 13,000 miles during my test drive.

This guy really enjoys the crack pipe. $30k for the '97 and $75k for the '01.

Wow, he is so high on the '01 with the CTSC he doesn't realize he is giving away the '97.

Here are the prospects:

Give Mark Basch a call he is in Arizona he may be able to find you right car. I would recommend buying a car from a person who has intimacy with the NSX not an abuser or negligent owner.

Give Mark Basch a call he is in Arizona he may be able to find you right car. I would recommend buying a car from a person who has intimacy with the NSX not an abuser or negligent owner.

I agree that someone familiar with NSXs should do a PPI, but I wasn't aware that Mark was a good person to help find a NSX.

I agree that someone familiar with NSXs should do a PPI, but I wasn't aware that Mark was a good person to help find a NSX.

It doesn't hurt to call the most experience NSX person in the whole wide world :biggrin:

Woo Deltron Zero your so lucky your in AZ.

The guy knows a good bit about the car but I think he is a little out of the loop in terms of pricing. How much is the car worth even with those items to need fixing? I was going to take it to someone and have a compression test done.

My body shop told me someone just bought a 95 from Las Vegas.

60k miles, Louis Vuitton Head liner (bling bling :rolleyes: ) custom wheels...

$ 45,000 :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

HOLD ON, first off I can't just buy it. Someone else has it reserved but I am next in line if that deal falls through. He has it promised to a person in Denver, CO. I gave him my card and said, "Call me if it doesn't pan out." That was last night. I can't just keep calling the guy either.

Okay, so I just called up the 91' Red NSX. The guy is selling it for 27,500 now or so. That is quite a price difference from the 35k he was asking. The yellow one sounds better and better right now.

HOLD ON, first off I can't just buy it. Someone else has it reserved but I am next in line if that deal falls through. He has it promised to a person in Denver, CO. I gave him my card and said, "Call me if it doesn't pan out." That was last night. I can't just keep calling the guy either.

Okay, so I just called up the 91' Red NSX. The guy is selling it for 27,500 now or so. That is quite a price difference from the 35k he was asking. The yellow one sounds better and better right now.

Why not? If I was selling it, the first person with money in hand gets it.

#1. wow, another "gold plated" 91???

I'd be all over #2 if it is decent shape, claen title...

#3 isn't a bad deal either...

#1 seems normal to me....good/great deals are 32k.

My body shop told me someone just bought a 95 from Las Vegas.

60k miles, Louis Vuitton Head liner (bling bling :rolleyes: ) custom wheels...

$ 45,000 :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Depends on the car, my 95 has over 55K in reciepts alone! Think I'm going to take under 44k??? dream on.

Back