2nd Gen Forum not available on mobile devices

When I visit this site from my phone, I don't see any of the forums for Gen 2 (except Classifieds).

Is it just me or are these forums just not available on mobile?

Thanks.

Try this:

From your Chrome browser scroll down to the bottom of the NSX Prime page and click on ”Full Site” which brings you to the Desktop version of the site.

You’ll see tabs labeled All, 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, Marketplace, and Favourites. Click on the All tab.

6e9f21d56ce4fdf341a7b9cc238a6acf.jpg

You should now see all the available forums. Scroll down to the bottom then click on the drop-down (--NSX Prime ) and choose --Default Mobile style.

5c0c51f0ad986789ad5f277531ee1bc4.jpg

You should see all the Forums now.

Try this:

From your Chrome browser scroll down to the bottom of the NSX Prime page and click on ”Full Site” which brings you to the Desktop version of the site.

You’ll see tabs labeled All, 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, Marketplace, and Favourites. Click on the All tab.

6e9f21d56ce4fdf341a7b9cc238a6acf.jpg

You should now see all the available forums. Scroll down to the bottom then click on the drop-down (--NSX Prime ) and choose --Default Mobile style.

5c0c51f0ad986789ad5f277531ee1bc4.jpg

You should see all the Forums now.

That worked. I would suggest putting some type of message for others to do the same thing. When I came back to Prime a few months ago (last prior post was 2006), I thought the site became a pure classifieds site because that is all I saw. I happened to stumble upon a 2nd gen post from a Google search and only then did I realize the forums still exist.

Glad to be back and thanks for maintaining the site.

That worked. I would suggest putting some type of message for others to do the same thing. When I came back to Prime a few months ago (last prior post was 2006), I thought the site became a pure classifieds site because that is all I saw. I happened to stumble upon a 2nd gen post from a Google search and only then did I realize the forums still exist.

Glad to be back and thanks for maintaining the site.

I don't know who maintains the site, but glad to help. It appears there is no way to change where Forum navigates to when you're using the Default Mobile style, without first switching to the Desktop version.

Back