266,465 miles JH4NA1150NT800045

This is funny, I have the Canadian 91 #45, I should get a set for the book ends.
Trev

I took this picture years ago. The first digit of this odometer is a 3 and this is in miles. It belonged/belongs to a service manager at Keyes Acura.

9919keyes-11.jpg

I took this picture years ago. The first digit of this odometer is a 3 and this is in miles. It belonged/belongs to a service manager at Keyes Acura.

9919keyes-11.jpg

If I am not mistaken he has not rebuilt the motor yet, incredible the only other car that has this many miles on original motor as far as sports cars are concerned is a 911 SC 3.0 and maybe some early Carerra's.

He is lucky, unfortunately I blew #5 plug out of my head and had to rebuild.
Ratz to me.

Trev

I looked at this car over the weekend (with DocL, who graciously sacrificed some of his weekend to help me out) and I decided to pass on it. Still, I thought I would give a quick overview for anyone that may be interested.

The Bad: Confirmed Snap Ring range with a likely broken snap ring (first gear pops out, according to seller). Bad clutch master cylinder, which looks like it's been bone dry for a while. Needs TB/WP. Front bumper looks re-sprayed. No records. Interior has moldy smell suggesting water leak somewhere. Dead battery, so we couldn't start or drive it.

The Good: Car looked very clean, especially for its age/mileage. Frame appeared straight. Paint was decent except for the faded black roof. Other than the smell, the interior was in good shape except for the shift knob, which is torn, and the leather on the seats.

Definitely not the car for me, but for someone with their own shop or looking to build a track car, it's probably worth a look. Seller was a good guy, but it seems he got caught in a bad trade due to a lack of knowledge about the NSX. He wants around $20k, which I think is at least $3k too much for this car.

Edit --> just saw DocL posted a review as well...consider this my 2 cents to be added to his 2 cents. :)

Last edited:
Back