266,465 miles JH4NA1150NT800045

dxd

Experienced Member
Here is a 92' with 260,000+ miles running through the auction in Orlando. These cars are bullet proof! I wonder how may other exotics can log this many miles and still be running :smile:

Save Vehicle » 1992 ACURA
JH4NA1150NT800045
Red | Black 266,465 Manheim Orlando / FL Auction Pre-Sales
04/22/2008 - 09:30 AM 20 / 73 Simulcast
EXOTIC MOTORCARS

Re: 266,465 miles

The car probably has over 300,000 miles on it. It had 178,800 as per it's Florida registration in 2000. Carfax shows an inconsistant oddometer reading:wink: $15k car:biggrin:

Nice
icon14.gif

It looks like 1 or 2 owners. The mileage inconsistancy is from a service center. it looks like he got the 1 and the 2 backwards. I am curious to see what it sold for.

John

If this is still available, I would be interested in picking it up. Anyone have access to the auction or pics of the car?

so many ideas...

Assuming it's 266k miles w/o any accident/collision history and it's running well w/o any major cosmetic issues... I *think* it probably went for low-teens ($11k-13k) at the most!

This NSX would be a great candidate for (3) scenarios...

(i.) IF maint'/service is up to date, wear-n-tear items & age-related parts have been addressed (along w/ being a clean-title w/o any accident/collision history)... a great acquisition for an enthusiast for mid-teens ($13k-$16k) who just wants to drive & experience an NSX and/or track it

(ii.) IF there are any engine/transmission issues... a great candidate for engine-build for a stroker-kit or F.I.

(iii.) If there was an accident/collision in the past and/or the frame isn't 'straight' or engine/transmission have issues... a viable electric-car project: sell off the engine/clutch, intake-box/throttle-body, exhaust-system, gas-tank, ECU, radiator/cooling-system, alternator/battery-trays, TCS, and other misc' parts. Then swap in an electric motor & gearbox-adapter and load-up the trunk/engine-compartment/hood w/ batteries!

If this is still available, I would be interested in picking it up. Anyone have access to the auction or pics of the car?

:biggrin:

The car probably has over 300,000 miles on it. It had 178,800 as per it's Florida registration in 2000. Carfax shows an inconsistant oddometer reading:wink: $15k car:biggrin:

I think the odometer inconsistency is because this is a Canadian car. It has an '8' in the appropriate VIN location to indicate as such. The 266k is probably kilometers, not miles.

I think the odometer inconsistency is because this is a Canadian car. It has an '8' in the appropriate VIN location to indicate as such. The 266k is probably kilometers, not miles.

Nice catch! What does the 266km come out to in miles?

So, does that mean you can help me out? :cool: :smile:

I would have, but someone doesnt return emails or phone calls. Beeyatch:biggrin:

Some of you guys failed to notice that the speedometer reads in KMH, not MPH... so that is really around 166K Miles.

as per ebay listing:

Engine: Good
Transmission: Fair
Exhaust: Good
Tires: Good
A/C: Good
Electronics: Fair

also says needs minor repair work. also says, 1992 Acura NSX! Red with Black Leather Interior! 165,571 miles/266,462 Km!

Either way, there's amazingly little seat bolster wear for the number of miles. But it needs work, has high miles, and yet starting bid is 19k? I don't think so.

Back