• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsx-not for sale. See picture.

I need to start making room for the next car to go in the third garage space. The 2017 NSX makes for a great shelf because it can't be driven safely. This will make for a fun barn find in 30 years.

20190302_140059.jpg

Last edited:
I'd park it on the dealers lot with a big sign inside the windshield saying their incompetent service department has made it too unpredictable to drive.

Maybe stick the skeleton lurking in the picture background in the drivers seat.

You could say that the car will stay on the dealerships property until they fix it. If they tow it or move it that would make for a nice news story.

I'd park it on the dealers lot with a big sign inside the windshield saying their incompetent service department has made it too unpredictable to drive.

Maybe stick the skeleton lurking in the picture background in the drivers seat.

You could say that the car will stay on the dealerships property until they fix it. If they tow it or move it that would make for a nice news story.

I like walking through my garage and cursing at the car though. Plus my kids are now starting to call it a pile of cr@p too.

Last edited:
it has quicker picker upper though, for sure.

so did the dealer jack up the front e motors? is there a software glitch that is telling the front motors to run or not at the wrong time?

so did the dealer jack up the front e motors? is there a software glitch that is telling the front motors to run or not at the wrong time?

I don’t know, nor do I care anymore. The car will end up with a buyback branded title.

Just do the Lift !

In the summer time, my lift is for all kind of "stuffs" .. mostly my RC cars ... ^_^

Back