2011 NY Tri-State Spotters Thread

Spotted a Brooklands Green with Black wheels yesterday on the NJ Turnpike headed south around 5pm.

Anyone here?

Or Tat...

Tytus

Wasn't me, though I have been out and about a lot with this amazing weather. Sounds like Tat as his wheels are black and mine are gun metal.

If not Tat...there is someone in north jersey with a 95 green. He doesn't post much here but i chatted with him when I sold my brooklands because his friend was interested.

Saw a Red NA1 on the Gowanus Expy in Brooklyn heading East....this was around 6:55pm sat april 30 .... Saw you coming up fast then you passed me and you cut across two lanes in front of me and exited on Exit 21- 3rd ave. NY Empire state plates white male

Last edited:
Red 02+ in Rockville Centre church parking lot? car also has PA plates on it

nice to see another 02+ within a few miles of me :biggrin:

Last edited:
Wasn't me, though I have been out and about a lot with this amazing weather. Sounds like Tat as his wheels are black and mine are gun metal.

Hmmmm could be me, its a sunday evening. If I was to ever go to Jersey with the NSX it would be on a Sunday. However I could not remember why I went esp with my age and all I can't remember everything.

s14-tat, when in the world are you going to join us on runs...............your in hiding?

I'm too lazy and I only get one day off on the weekends so I prefer to sleep in :redface: I would join one of these days, and for the guys doing a double take about me forgetting due to my age. I was only kidding.

I think that Rich (Passline) had his car's picture taken at Bear Mtn tonight!!!:wink:

seen yellow nsx on 95 near academy road exit i think. heading to ward philly, my friend said he sees it in forcroft(delco) area, i guess person works there. chrome wheels i think, dont remember if it was 1st or second gen though.

spoted date was may 24 around 7am

No, nothing!!!!!:wink:

I realize this is an NSX spotter thread, but nevertheless, I saw a white GT w/blue stripe and no front plate in Bergen county on Friday 6pm. Could not see the driver or the rear of the car (plate). .......... You? :confused:

I realize this is an NSX spotter thread, but nevertheless, I saw a white GT w/blue stripe and no front plate in Bergen county on Friday 6pm. Could not see the driver or the rear of the car (plate). .......... You? :confused:
Nah, on Friday I was driving the NSX, today was the GT's turn!!!

I saw a Black NSX on Rt 6 in Yorktown heading towards Peekskill (westchester county). It looked pretty stock, I was in my NSX and was shocked to see one up here!!!

Spotted a Black flip up headlight NSX heading west bound on the grand central parkway near the cross island parkway exit at around 8:15 pm tuesday 5/31/11

Flushing today around 3:30pm coming onto main st from sanford blvd

Strange color not a stock color

img2243ha.jpg

img2244ha.jpg

Spotted a black NA1 heading North on the Sprain Parkway at 4:05 PM on Sunday. I was in my 996tt heading home and he was trying to keep up...:biggrin:

Tytus

Back