2010 nsxstock?

NSXStock is an annual event hosted by Bridgewater Acura, in Bridgewater NJ. Mike "The Kid" and John"jalnjr" , the former "Dr. Bling":) have put this together, with the help of a few others.

Typically May timeframe but they we have to let you know.

What is for certain is it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hey Mike,

I hope all is well with you.

Regards,
LarryB

Why "former Dr. Bling"? Has he lost that persona? When did he lose it? Man you're away from the board for a while, and then BAM this happens; farewell Dr. Bling, where ever you now may be.

Tytus

South Jersey this time.
Since this is hosted by Bridgewater Acura, it's highly unlikely that they will relocate the dealership to accomodate you. People have driven down from Massachusetts, and up from Virgina and DC for this fantastic celebration of NSX ownership. I hope that you will try to make it, even if it means you have to drive a few minutes in your car:biggrin::wink::eek:

Since this is hosted by Bridgewater Acura, it's highly unlikely that they will relocate the dealership to accomodate you. People have driven down from Massachusetts, and up from Virgina and DC for this fantastic celebration of NSX ownership. I hope that you will try to make it, even if it means you have to drive a few minutes in your car:biggrin::wink::eek:

I actually drove up to this meet 2 years ago. Didn't have quite a good experience but maybe i will try again this year. They said taking suggestions so i figured i would try, didn't really think it would be taken into consideration.

Why "former Dr. Bling"? Has he lost that persona? When did he lose it? Man you're away from the board for a while, and then BAM this happens; farewell Dr. Bling, where ever you now may be.

Tytus

rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.:cool:
Moon_sci-fi_Kevin_Spacey_Gerty.jpg

Re: 2010 nsxstock is gonna be..................

here's a date for ya.....
nsxstockannonce1.jpg

snow should be gone by then:biggrin:

announcement,invite, and details to be issued soon.
pm me if you are interested in helping myself and the kid.

Just checked the calender, and MAY 16 works for me! Lets get brainstorming! :wink:

Re: 2010 nsxstock is gonna be..................

here's a date for ya.....
nsxstockannonce1.jpg

snow should be gone by then:biggrin:

announcement,invite, and details to be issued soon.
pm me if you are interested in helping myself and the kid.

I'll guess I'll be missing this one, will be India until the 21st:frown:
I'll read about it when I return

Back